The Let's Play Thread

Re: Do you watch Let's Plays?

Cypheron48's Let's Play of Banjo-Tooie is the most entertaining Let's Play I've ever seen.

and he did not pay me to advertise this I swear

Yes

I've been meaning to say this for quite a while, but it kept slipping my mind.

Roahmmythril is an excellent LPer and a bit of a Mega Man fanatic too. He's done the first 2 Battle Networks, Network Transmission, and some perfect runs of the classic games. If you're a Mega Man fan, roahm's your man...er, dragon (unless you like the X series).

Here's his channel.

Also Slowbeef AKA the inventor of LPs has some funny stuff. Namely, Dead to Rights.

Used to watch EletricalBeast but all he as done recently is minecraft which is the most boring game in the world to watch.

Chuggaa just uploaded episode 5 of :luigi: 's Mansion. This episode proves that the LP curse is still alive and kicking.

Excuse the double post. Anyway, TRG have episode 8 of NSMBW.

Edit: They're halfway done with the game!

I'm actually holding off on watching that for a while. I'm waiting for them to at least get to around World 5 or so.

Mind if I ask why?

Oh, and you should be able to watch next week's episode, since they'll be playing the first half of World 5 then.

Aqua Soul said:
TRG have episode 9 of NSMBW out right now, and it's their shortest episode so far.

Yeah because those vines in World 5 (right?) prevented them from going there so they could only do 3 levels instead of the usual 4

Now I really want to try some volcano bakemeat.

I mainly watch chuggaaconroy. I also watch Let's Plays of any other games I want to check out.

Ya know, I might make my own LPs once I create a YouTube account. :D

SKmarioman said:
I mainly watch chuggaaconroy. I also watch Let's Plays of any other games I want to check out.

Ya know, I might make my own LPs once I create a YouTube account. :D

Cool. Yeah Chugaconroy is awesome! I am watching him do Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin 2 at the moment.

I'm a few days too late. But slimkirby won't be uploading videos to his channel for a while. Instead, he's uploading them on his back-up channel.

SlimKirby64

Pardon the double post, but therunawayguys had episode 10 of NSMBW yesterday. Watch them take down Iggy Koopa, chuggaa makes at least one bad pun (don't know if he made more or not, as I didn't watch the whole thing), and witness an epic battle between 4 LPers and 1 Star Coin.

You know the most recent Pikmin 2 video Chugga did in one part made me somehow hope that one time in the future Chugga does a Wario game (Like say Wario World or even a Wario Land game). D'oh I missed could become a common phrase for it ha.

Back