The Let's Play Thread

Re: Do you watch Let's Plays?

Yamilla said:
>>superjeff64
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?page_id=801 (exact page).
Console games are recorded using LG DVD Recorder.
DS games are recorded using YH-NITRO-CAPTURE.

Nicely done. I watched one of your Pokemon White videos and I say you did a great job. Almost every game on the Nintendo DS I've watched has horrible video quality. Keep up the good work. :)

:O You mean none of you watch PlayingWithMahWii (AKA Anthony)???

He's done a lot of good playthroughs. Some of my favorites are Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Earthbound, his ongoing TF2 gameplay videos, and his ongoing SoulSilver playthrough.

I watch quite a few, actually.
Chuggaconroy
Slimkirby
MadameWario (thanks to SlimKirby)
PlayingWithMahWii
Carl1o01, BoogyMushroom/BoogyTroy, and their combined playthrough channel BoogyCarl.
Since nobody's mentioned those two yet... Carl is playing Super Mario Sunshine (Getting the blue coins by now) Majora's Mask, and Half-Life 2, I think. Booty is working on Earthbound and maybe something else, I don't know. Together they're playing Mario Party 5 and Halo.

MadameWario is LP-ing Paper Mario and Super Mario Kart.

Today the 2nd board by The Runaway Guys will be uploaded. Can't wait to see the next Mario Party hilarity.

Hockeytown said:
Today the 2nd board by The Runaway Guys will be uploaded. Can't wait to see the next Mario Party hilarity.
Yeah, I'm really excited for that.
I wonder if
Chuggaaconroy
and
Nintendo Capri Sun
will be able to catch up to
ProtonJonSA, who has a 1 board lead. GO CANADA!

Broque Monsieur said:
Hockeytown said:
Yeah, I'm really excited for that.
I wonder if
Chuggaaconroy
and
Nintendo Capri Sun
will be able to catch up to
ProtonJonSA, who has a 1 board lead. GO CANADA!

Hey don't rule out

The Cheating CPU
;)

In response to the title: Not much.

As for chuggaconroy, I found his earliest Let's Play the best. I don't care much about him anymore...

2nd Episode finished

The winner was

Chuggaaconroy

So the standings when it comes to Board wins (They're also doing a cumulative score count in which ProtonJon is still in the Lead, but I prefer looking at it with Board wins)

ProtonJon 1
Chuggaaconroy 1
NCS 0
CPU 0

P.S.
I bet Peach would of actually won if they didn't team up on her. That was hilarious to see them do that lol

yeah, that was funny
ven though I like ProtonJonSA and NCS I am cheering for Chuggaaconroy

I forgot to mention that I feel bad for NCS so far. Only one star actually kept in 2 boards of play and a last-place finish in this particular board. Oh and the -4 Mini-Game coins.

They're doing Wario's Battle Canyon next week. For some reason, I bet the computer will win that board.

ProtonJon's Superman 64 LP is excellent, though unfinished as of yet.

3rd Episode of Mario Party by The Runaway Guys finished

The winner was NintendoCapriSun in a stunning victory via Happening Star and Coin Star. He deserves at least one win with the bad luck he got the first 2 boards. Congrats to him

So now Standings in Board wins are now this:

ProtonJon 1 :mario:
Chuggaaconroy 1 :dk:
NintendoCapriSun 1 :yoshi:
CPU 0

Great episode as always as well

PokemonMaster said:
Chugganroy: BUGSY'S A BOY?

I kinda knew that all along. Of course I watched the anime before playing the game.

On topic: OMG Nintendocaprisun won Wario's Battle Canyon?! I thought protonjon would win based on parts 1-4. Well, thats one victory for each Let's Player.

I'd like to see somebody do a decent Pokemon R/S/E Let's Play. And for chugga to do Super Paper Mario and Pikmin 2 since he did their prequels.

BTW in case any of you don't wanna bother seeing all 4-6 parts of an Episode. Or you just want a more shorter recap you want to see again someone is posting. A Best Moments of each Board, so the funniest moments will all be in one Video for viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1PressL2P

Oh and TV Tropes also has a page for TheRunawayGuys

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheRunawayGuys

Next video will be the DK Jungle board. So maybe Chuggaa will have Home-field Advantage next. (ProtonJon did win the Mario board after all, though both Luigi and Wario were not used for their boards)

Sorry for double post, but the DK Jungle episode finished

Turns out I was right, Chuggaa won his character's own board. The question is will Peach win her own board next episode (It's cycled with Wario, Peach, and Luigi so the next CPU will be Peach)

Anyway updated board win standings

Chuggaaconroy 2 :dk:
CPU 0

Hockeytown said:
BTW in case any of you don't wanna bother seeing all 4-6 parts of an Episode. Or you just want a more shorter recap you want to see again someone is posting. A Best Moments of each Board, so the funniest moments will all be in one Video for viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1PressL2P

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheRunawayGuys

Next video will be the DK Jungle board. So maybe Chuggaa will have Home-field Advantage next. (ProtonJon did win the Mario board after all, though both Luigi and Wario were not used for their boards)
Hockeytown said:
Sorry for double post, but the DK Jungle episode finished

Turns out I was right, Chuggaa won his character's own board. The question is will Peach win her own board next episode (It's cycled with Wario, Peach, and Luigi so the next CPU will be Peach)

Anyway updated board win standings

Chuggaaconroy 2 :dk:
CPU 0

Thanks for the updates. As for Peach's Birthday Cake, I wouldn't be suprised if Peach won as you need to rely on luck to see Toad and avoid Bowser.

Assuming the person who's the home board character will win. Peach will win the next one and NCS will win his 2nd board the next time. I'll hope if that happens ProtonJon wins Bowser's Magma Mountain so...

That all Let's Players are tied in Board Wins when Eternal Star comes. Even funnier if the CPU wins Eternal Star. No one wins the majority :D

I don't watch because doesn't aired in my country so can I watch this online anywhere.

Bot post.

NCS isn't very good at Balloon Burst, is he? :P

Wow, tobbyhot is banned in only 1 day.
Has to be a new record, excluding the ones with all posts deleted.

A lot of bots get banned about that fast.

Back