Ages of Mario Characters

:D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

All my smiley homies.

...."cough"spam"Cough"

How old do you think Wario is?

Do the math! It's 2006, and 30 years ago is 1976. His first game Donkey Kong was in 1981. MARIO IS NOT IN HIS 30'S!!!!!!!!

People get old, it's a part of life, and people can be in their prime well into their 40's, especially if they go adventuring all the time!

CHRIST!!!!

Mario doesn't age? so? the mystery is his age Now. Plus, Baby Wario as cute as Boo.

(Please Not I AM a Guy, I just find baby hell-ringers and puffy white ghosts very cute!)

awwwwwww. :)

Hey you guys forgot about Mario further in Nintendo. Back in the old, old days (circa 1950's) Nintendo was a simple humble card shop. You can also say that Nintendo was the father of fictional card trading.

Anyway, some of the famous characters we see today seem to be based off of those Nintendo characters of old.

Samus
Link
Mario

Just wanted to share that with yall.

This topic is ancient, but I figured I'd shed some more light.
Mario does have an official age, being described as 26 in his Japanese Melee trophy.
Mario and Luigi are twins, but Luigi was born after Mario, so he's also 26.

Daisy is officially said to be very young. She's probably still an adult, so I'd say at the youngest she's 20. That's just a guess, though.

UhHuhAlrightDaisy said:
This topic is ancient, but I figured I'd shed some more light.
Mario does have an official age, being described as 26 in his Japanese Melee trophy.
Mario and Luigi are twins, but Luigi was born after Mario, so he's also 26.

Daisy is officially said to be very young. She's probably still an adult, so I'd say at the youngest she's 20. That's just a guess, though.

I was just about to mention that fact, but it looks like you beat me to it! And based on her personality alone, I can see Daisy as being 20.

Mario and Luigi always seemed way older to me, like mid-thirties at least. I'd say they're 36.
Peach is probably late twenties, maybe 29.
Yoshi I'd put at 5 or 6.
Toad is 50.
Bowser is 80.
Bowser Jr. is 12.
Rosalina does not age anymore.
Kamek is 900 years old.

Melee: 2001

26 + 15 = 41

Mario is 41 now. So is Luigi.
Peach is pr'y in her 30s or 40s.
Daisy? Who knows.
Rosalina doesn't age.
Bowser pr'y doesn't either.
Bowser Jr. will be young forever.
Who knows how old Toad is.
Kamek is probably in his 500s.

Mario = 30
Luigi = 27
Peach = 24
Daisy = 20
Bowser = 42
Wario = 32
Waluigi = 29
Toad = 35
Toadsworth = 55
Bowser Jr. = 9
Yoshi = I have no idea.

Magikrazy said:
Mario and Luigi always seemed way older to me, like mid-thirties at least. I'd say they're 36.
Peach is probably late twenties, maybe 29.
Yoshi I'd put at 5 or 6.
Toad is 50.
Bowser is 80.
Bowser Jr. is 12.
Rosalina does not age anymore.
Kamek is 900 years old.

Yoshi is older than Mario and Luigi

My headcanon is that Bowser's a bit over 30, and Mario and Luigi a couple years younger than him - 26 always seemed a tad too low for them, but I could see it for Peach, and then Daisy would be slightly younger than her.

2006..... jesus christ I was 14 when this topic was made.

Back