Ages of Mario Characters

Kammy is Younger.

Plus, would you say that Yoshi could range from 3 years of age to 300?

He's a Dino

Yeah, I guess that a good guess at how old Yoshi is, reptiles are one of the longest lived creatures, I mean Galapagos Turtles can live to be two-hundred (I write out the number cuz' it makes me look smarter :wink: ).

YM:I meant everyone cept for Kammy and Kamek

WL:Maybe your right

SG:Sure it does...

Sir Grodus said:
Yeah, I guess that a good guess at how old Yoshi is, reptiles are one of the longest lived creatures, I mean Galapagos Turtles can live to be two-hundred (I write out the number cuz' it makes me look smarter :wink: ).
yea "look Smarter" lol

Yes I put a post subject for no reason

WARIOLOAF IS A SPAMMER!!!!

Back to Topic:

Aren't Wario and Mario practically the same age? Infact, some say that Mario used to bully Wario in his younger years.

I'm no Spammer. I'm a swinger. I'm making the conversations more enjoyable.

people need a good laugh once in a while

Aren't Wario and Mario practically the same age? Infact, some say that Mario used to bully Wario in his younger years.
That whole "Mario used to bully Wario thing" comes from the old Mario v.s. Wario comic, I think theres a page for it on the Wiki.

Yes they are. They tell import stuff around the Wario and Mario crinoligy

I really don't want to get into this whole canon debate again. Son of Suns and that guy A Link to the Past know what I mean.

WarioLoaf said:

Chronology. :evil:

Anyway, what is and isn't canon may be up for debate, but we all know that ome games are clearly canon while others aren't.

Monty Mole said:
WarioLoaf said:

Chronology. :evil:

Anyway, what is and isn't canon may be up for debate, but we all know that ome games are clearly canon while others aren't.

Kay, from now on if you can't spell a word, replace it with bobo. Its easy to spell and should get Adolf Von Grammer fixer off our backs!

i mean it.

lol

LOL

Back to Topic:

How old do you think Toad and Yoshi are? Some say that Yoshi is even older than Bowser.

Yoshi is older than Bowser. Yoshi is the oldest of all.

Toad looks like a baby.

And this topic seems kinda spammy.

Yoshi isn't the oldest. Maybe after Kamek or Kammy though. Toad LOOKS like a baby, but I heard that he is infact older than Princess Peach. If you think about it, all Toads look like babies.

And how is this topic "kinda" spammy? I think this is a good topic.

BABY????!!!!! A BABY WHO CAN TAKE ON A DEMENTED FREAK ( Thats wario) AND HIS ENTIRE ARMY OF EVIL ANIMAL MUTANTS!!!WHYYY. oh. You said "Looks like". my mistake. Toad is probably about 12-14.

ultimatetoad said:
BABY????!!!!! A BABY WHO CAN TAKE ON A DEMENTED FREAK ( Thats wario) AND HIS ENTIRE ARMY OF EVIL ANIMAL MUTANTS!!!WHYYY. oh. You said "Looks like". my mistake. Toad is probably about 12-14.
He looks like his wearing diapers. Sorry Ultimatetoad... :|

Well, I wont argue there. YoshiLord brings that up every chance he gets :(

Back