What new Stages do you want in Smash 5?

Freddie Freaker

Call Now! 1-900-490-FREAK
Pronouns
SHE/THEY
Stages have always been an important part of smash, so which new stages do you want to see?

Personally, I'd Like to see a Stage based of the Divine Beasts in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It would probably be a travelling stage, taking you to different parts of each Divine Beast.

All stages available for 8 player Smash, not this fire marshal bullshit.

why in the bluest of blue hell do we not have a bowser's castle stage yet

A Paper Mario stage that isn't biased towards modern (you know, widely criticized) Paper Mario (I envision the battle stage from TTYD with rotating scenery and hazards from the series), and a Mario & Luigi stage are my biggest hopes. I'd love an Odyssey stage too but I don't think there's any uncertainty of that existing at all. I'd be disappointed if it didn't though. It's probably going to be New Donk City and that's probably the best choice to represent the game too. Though the Ruined Kingdom would be epic as well. Bowser's Castle needs a standalone stage, part of me hopes for the Odyssey iteration too, even if it's not a "traditional" Bowser's Castle.

Mario Party-based stage. We have a Mario Kart stage, so Mario Party is the next step since it's the next most popular Mario spin-off, even though we have people who aren't fond of it.

If we're going beyond a Mario-based stage (which the other thread is about), I am hoping we would get a Pushmo stage where parts of the stage will pop up and essentially create a wall, essentially creating a dynamic stage where you can see how the platforms will be formed.

Thank you for reading.

They should've made a jungle-themed Metroid stage and a fire-based DK stage just to poke fun at their stage themes of those two series.

• A Breath of the Wild touring stage
  • A Metroid Prime stage that isn't the first area in the game
  • A Kirby's Epic Yarn stage
  • The ground portion of Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain in Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • A Nintendo Land stage that changes between the attractions
  • A Splatoon stage, which will definitely appear with the Inklings playable

-Super Mario Odyssey Kingdoms (I chose Cap, Sand and Metro)
-The Great Plateau (BotW)
-Snipperclips stage
-Arms stage
-Paper Mario stage
-Splatoon stage
-New Kirby stages

That's all I can say.

Here are some stand-a-lone stages that won't have a character to accompany them.

-Brain Age
-Snipperclips
-Murasame Castle
-Heaven World

Back