Author Topic: Your headcanons  (Read 115370 times)

Doof

• I believe the morning sun, always gonna shine again
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • DragonFreak
  • Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
    • View Profile
Re: Your headcanons
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2014, 10:22:41 PM »
My headcannon: Wario is a creep, and Mario and Luigi are forced to be parents of themselves. (:babymario::babyluigi:) There's more to it, but no one wants to listen to it.
I find you and BLOF headcanons to be awesome.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special

• "It's Christmas again. It will never be the sa-a-a-a-ame. I know there's only sadness in my so-o-o-o-ul."
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2014, 10:34:24 PM »
I kinda developed new headcannons:

Metal Mario and Rosalina are good friends, although hardly anyone knows about this relationship because they think Metal Mario and Mario are the same person. What further cements this is the first time I see Metal Mario in Mario Kart 8; he is racing alongside Rosalina.

Pink Gold Peach, on the other hand, is simply crazy. She is seen driving her kart (laughing like a maniac) into bombs, running over squirrels, and ramming her kart into gas trucks, trying to impress Metal Mario. Metal Mario is outright terrified of her.

Baby Daisy is outright nuts about Baby Luigi, like a crazed fangirl. She collects figurines, plushies, and other things Baby Luigi, and her room is filled with Baby Luigi. She also keeps an axe somewhere in her room. If she doesn't have her Baby Luigi fix, this happens:

*knock-knock*
Mario: Hello? *opens door*
Baby Daisy (innocent-sounding): Where's Baby Luigi?
Mario: Sorry, kid, he's not-
*an axe flies through the air, lands on the door, missing Mario by centimeters*
Baby Daisy (hyperventilating): I. Want. My. BABY LUIGI. NOWW!!! *yanks axe*
Mario (sweating): My bad, he's in our house.
Baby Daisy (back to being sweet and normal): Baby Luigi!
Baby Luigi: What's that axe?
Baby Daisy: *puts it away*, oh it's nothing.

Same thing happens if she's deprived of her muffin fix.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:36:00 PM by Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario »
"Mario begins his ascension to the celestial realm, Luigi spontaneously becomes a twitching pile of boneless flesh and Daisy is nonchalantly like 'this is fine'." -NanoRim

Doof

• Mushroom Attendant
  • DragonFreak
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2014, 10:35:18 PM »
^Fantastic headcanons

Nyrie

• Power Star
  • Nysic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2014, 10:36:36 PM »
ROFL at the Pink Gold Peach thing.

Magikrazy

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2014, 10:40:46 PM »
Bowser built a statue of Peach out of rose gold.

Wario later stole it and had Dr. Crygor bring it to life.

Rita and Runt

• Vice President: Programs at MJTV, "MJMS" co-host
  • Banned
  • King Bowser
  • MichiganMarioFan
  • They're perfectly mismatched
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2014, 10:51:45 PM »
Way back around 2006, I actually thought Mushroom City was on Earth and replaced Chicago itself-in addition, I also thought Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Birdo all lived in the same house in a bordering suburb of Mushroom City that replaced Evanston, Illinois-plus, I thought they starred in a Mario version of The Simpsons that also began in 1989 and used the very same CGI designs (and their then-current (as of 2006, that is) character designs) throughout the show's run!

infinite8

• Some Mario fan.
  • Dry Bowser
  • FINALLY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2014, 10:54:03 PM »
Pink Gold Peach origin story

Peach once again kidnapped by Mario and took her to E Gadd's lab along with Metal Mario and Gold Mario carrying a bucket of rose gold paint. Mario put chloroform on Peach and placed her into E Gadd's weird invention to clone her with Double Cherries. Metal Mario and Gold Mario gave Mario their DNA samples, and mixed it together. E Gadd pulled the switch to send bolts of lightning to bring it to life (like what Dr Frankenstein did to his monster). And later painted it.

You can fix it if it doesn't make any sense.

and also one more thing

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:08:35 PM by Dry Troopa »
EVERYONE IS HERE!
Twitter - Tumblr

• "It's Christmas again. It will never be the sa-a-a-a-ame. I know there's only sadness in my so-o-o-o-ul."
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »
What's their motives, lol?

Metal Mario:

Bowser has stolen a one-use iron scepter that invigorates metallic statues. Bowser molds a statue based on Mario, and he uses it. Nothing apparently happens, so Bowser abandons it. In the middle of the night, a confused Metal Mario escapes, and a heavy storm sweeps him toward Mushroom Kingdom. Everyone then mistakes him for Mario.

I'm still trying to determine Pink Gold Peach's origins.
"Mario begins his ascension to the celestial realm, Luigi spontaneously becomes a twitching pile of boneless flesh and Daisy is nonchalantly like 'this is fine'." -NanoRim

Walkazo

• Dragon Lady
  • Wiki Bureaucrat
  • Shine Sprite
  • Thou liest!
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2014, 11:07:41 PM »
I've mentioned it elsewhere, but my headcanon is that spinoffs including Baby characters (besides Babies Mario and Luigi), other alternate forms and Rosalina are virtual realities and are being played as games by the characters. Titles that only include Baby Mario and Baby Luigi take place after M&L:PiT, before they were sent back in time.

I also think that the shows and comics and things are shows/comics/etc. in the Mushroom World, based on Mario and Luigi's adventures. When Bowser watches the cartoons, he gets mad at how they portray him as a bald, shelled alligator, but the Koopalings think it's all very funny (except Junior, who's just peeved he's not in the show).

If Birdo is male, that is so. If Birdo is not, that isn't true.
Well I'm not sure if it's considered homosexuality if you're transexual
If the gender you're attracted to is the same gender that you identify as then it's homosexuality, but if you're attracted to the opposite gender, it's heterosexuality. I.e. if Birdo is male-to-female transsexual and Yoshi is male, they're both heterosexual.

Magikrazy

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2014, 11:15:31 PM »
My headcanon is that Yoshi and Birdo are a gay couple.

Birdo is a guy who likes to crossdress.

• Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2014, 11:33:06 PM »
The shows and the tv are not explored much, but there are some aspects I use for it. For instance, Mario loves food, but he isn't flat-out insane about making food jokes, like in the show.

Baby Luigi: Bowser has captured Luigi, held Toadette hostage, tied Peach to a railroad track, imprisoned Toad, and is threatening that if you dare defy him, he will hunt you and track you down!
Mario: *gets scared*
Baby Luigi: He also thinks you're fat.
Mario: WHAT!? I'll show that giant moron a taste of Super Mario!

Yoshi and Birdo are stupidly in love. Birdo is a female, but she speaks in a deep woman voice. She's also loves her ribbon, referring herself as "My red ribbon" e.g. "My red ribbon insists that people call me a girl". Yoshi is an idiot who falls for everything and enjoys being in pain.

Waluigi is regarded as a useless person. So, useless, even the monsters and Bowser don't want to kidnap him or attack him. He also blames Luigi for everything.

Mario: Oh, look, it's that useless man.
Waluigi: I'm NOT a useless man.
Mario: Tell me a single thing you've done that isn't useless, then.
Luigi: Yeah, Waluigi.
Waluigi: I'm currently in the planning stage in my all-out conquest of the evil Luigi. I can't reveal my plans to you at this moment, because Luigi will know, and Luigi will render my grand plans a total failure.
Mario: Uh-huh, that's not useful at all.
Waluigi: It might seem useless, but once I am able to rid this forsaken world of Luigi, you will appreciate my efforts and you will come back begging me for forgiveness. Waaah.
Luigi: What's your progress, eh, Waluigi? Oh yeah, nothing is completed because you're just useless.
Waluigi: It's all your fault that I'm not making a significant amount of progress and you know it, Luigi. It's all your fault we have voter apathy, income inequality, expensive concert tickets, global warming, strikes, Junk Stew, and banana peels.
Mario: He's going with his usual schtick, Luigi, let's move on.

Рождественский Малыш Луиджи

• Nick, you need to find a woman who hates herself, she'll love you.
  • Awards Committee
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – Патриотическая
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2014, 11:36:58 PM »
Titles that only include Baby Mario and Baby Luigi take place after M&L:PiT, before they were sent back in time.

I was wondering; can't Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Baby Peach go back to the present whenever they like? After all, they did took that time machine with them unless I'm missing something.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Magikrazy

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2014, 11:41:18 PM »
Here's an old one of mine I still have.
Bowser has an infinite number of clones, called Bowser Jrs. When Bowser dies, the current Bowser Jr grows up to become Bowser and the next Bowser Jr is released from its tube.

Yukiho Hagiwara

• Ace Idol
  • Star Spirit
  • Epic Nitwit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
cranky kong is the original donkey kong from the arcade game, like it's stated in the manual for dkc or wherever it was. the country/64 DK is the son of cranky kong (which i guess makes him dk jr.?), as stated in dk64 where cranky refers to him as "son". then returns DK is cranky's grandson (as shown when cranky refers to dk as his "grandson") and the son of country DK and Candy Kong, who have settled down on a small island somewhere or something and let their son DK III protect dk island. that's why candy kong hasn't appeared in any games from dkcr onwards.

• Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2014, 11:48:36 PM »
Bowser has an infinite number of clones, called Bowser Jrs. When Bowser dies, the current Bowser Jr grows up to become Bowser and the next Bowser Jr is released from its tube.
LOL

I think the Donkey Kong Mario fought is the DK with the tie.

Toad is not cheerful as he is in the games. He actually dislikes Mario. He also calls everyone a "Cabbage Patch Kid". He hates Blue Toad and Yellow Toad, two extremely rich Toads.

Mario: Hey, Toad!
Toad: Shut up.
Blue Toad: Awww, look, Toad's putting on his happy face.
Yellow Toad: I know! Just look at his beaming smile, absolutely gleaming!
Toad: You two, shut up.
Blue Toad: What's wrong, Mr. Happy Face? Won the lottery today? Had your stock value go up? Or did you hit jackpot? Eh?
Toad: You Cabbage Patch Kid should also stop making these stupid money jokes, it's not even funny.
Yellow Toad: Aww, he's so cheerful, he can't contain it so he can talk to us.
Toad: I SAID, SHUT UP!
Blue Toad: Classic Mr. Happy Face.
Mario: Guys...

Doof

• Mushroom Attendant
  • DragonFreak
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2014, 11:50:19 PM »
That....is sort of macabre if you think of it.

Kazooie

• Red-crested Breegull
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • Gabumon
  • "That's nice."
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2014, 11:55:57 PM »
Princess Peach is not as softspoken and well-adjusted as she appears to be. In reality, the castle life bores her tremendously. Especially because she is constantly surrounded by Toads, the most boring species in the entire Mushroom universe, a species so dull that no non-Toads can withstand prolonged exposure to them without being bored to the point of insanity.

As a result of her life in this golden cage of boredom, Peach has secretly developed a desire for excitement and a taste for thrills. Basically everything that breaks some societal rule is fair game. That's why she sabotages her own defenses and allows Bowser to kidnap her every weekend so Mario can save her. She's addicted to the adrenaline rush. Plus, from her point of view it's like having two boyfriends at once, which is so deliciously forbidden that the entirety of Toad Town would collectively explode if they ever found out.

However, the feeling is not mutual, it's all in Peach's head. Neither Mario nor Bowser care much about Peach beyond her being a convenient tool to further their own agendas. In truth, Mario and Bowser have subconscious crushes on each other, but they force themselves not to acknowledge this due to the pressure both of their respective societies put on them, as well as due to the values they were raised on. The entire spiel of Peach getting abducted all the time and Mario being the shining hero that saves her is a twisted courtship ritual between the two. This is also why Bowser's plans always have exploitable holes: He subconsciously wants Mario to succeed so he can try again and thus they continue their bizarre relationship.

Luigi and Daisy are not dating. Daisy just claims this is the case, and because she is a princess and nobody knows who Luigi is, everyone just believes her. However, Luigi has really only eyes for Prince Peasley. All of this began in Mario&Luigi: Superstar Saga, which is a dating game starring Luigi and Prince Peasley disguised as an RPG. Near the beginning of the game, Prince Peasley appears after a boss is beaten and he gives Luigi a rose. The rose is a flower that has certain connotations in Japan. Luigi spends the rest of the game being suspiciously affectionate towards Peasley, doing things like trying to glomp him, or sticking out his butt while Peasley repeatedly pokes it with his rapier. The two of them hooked up some time after that, but because it's Luigi, nobody cares.

Rosalina is the mushroom universe's version of god. She oversees the creation of things, and the essence of creation refers to her as their mother. She is the only main series Mario character with an actual backstory. Rosalina has a peculiar hairstyle that covers up one of her eyes. The reason for this is that she actually only has one eye. She used to have two, but her other eye was stolen. By Princess Daisy. Daisy feels seething hatred towards Rosalina because fans believe Rosalina is an actual character, whereas they see Daisy as a cheap recolor. Blinded by rage, Daisy stole Rosalina's eye hoping that having a body part of someone with a backstory would make her grow a backstory too somehow.

However, this backfired horribly, the eye became cursed, and it implanted itself in the back of Daisy's head. Now Daisy possesses the partial vision of a god and can read thoughts. Most people who see her think "Ugh, it's that Peach recolor again", which fills Daisy with great sadness. All she wants is for people to recognize her as her own person, but they never do, making Daisy the most tragic character of the entire Mario series. This sadness is what causes her to spout her infamous catchphrase, hoping that some day somebody will remember her name.

Waluigi is not Wario's brother. Waluigi is an eldritch abomination born from the collective conscious of an eggplant patch that got polluted by an oil slick leaking out of a factory that Wario built for no reason. He hates Luigi because Luigi hates eggplants and Waluigi thinks that is racist. He also stalks Wario because he was involved with Waluigi's creation. Wario lets him hang out with him sometimes because Wario has no other friends. Waluigi also has a crush on Daisy because he finds three-eyed women attractive.

Yoshis Island is a very colorful and happy looking place with a very nasty and bloody history of class warfare. Not only are the Yoshis involved in constant turf wars with Shy Guys, they also fight regularly among themselves. Yoshian society consists of a very strict hierarchy, based on Yoshi color. Green yoshis are of the highest order and considered leaders by birthright. Below them are the primary color yoshis of red, blue, and yellow. They hold the most prestigious jobs. Further below are the commoners, orange, cyan, and purple yoshis. All other colors are regarded lowly and their existence is stricken from official records whenever possible.

Touching fuzzies does make you dizzy, but you get the strongest effect by rubbing them over your face. I know this very well. I did it before writing this nonsensical abomination of a post.

"To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation."
 --G. C. Lichtenberg

Nyrie

• Power Star
  • Nysic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2014, 06:31:59 AM »

User4042

• Celestial Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2014, 10:00:22 AM »
My headcannon: Wario is a creep, and Mario and Luigi are forced to be parents of themselves. (:babymario::babyluigi:) There's more to it, but no one wants to listen to it.
I will listen happily.
Actually they've been called brothers at least once
One of the news briefs you can get in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games for the 3DS reads, "Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers."
Another brief says they're actually cousins.
*facepalm*
Fixed.
That's not fixed. I didn't want to post that. I posted "*facepalm*" for a reason. Fixed.
Anyway,
Quote from: MarioWiki article on Wario
The two share many aspects of their personalities and even looks, with a number of sources stating that they are in fact brothers, such as the European Mario Kart DS website's statement that Waluigi was "Wario's weird sibling" in the description for the Waluigi Pinball track.

Also another of my headcanons is that the current DK is the original.

Kazooie

• Red-crested Breegull
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • Gabumon
  • "That's nice."
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2014, 10:51:12 AM »
Like 9 *bleep*ing paragraphs

Wow.

Oh, there's more. Way more. I just can't remember it.

I recall coming up with a lot of absurd headcanon stuff when 2257 was here and we were playing Luigi's Mansion together. In retrospect I should have written it down. Could have been hilarious stuff.

"To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation."
 --G. C. Lichtenberg