Your headcanons

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I like to think that Yoshi is homosexual.

Please don't hate me
I complete have this too, or bisexual at least.

My intention. My headcanon wasn't even supposed to make sense as it is. I had to think of a male ruler of Toads... to marry Queen Bean... or else Peach has to marry Prince Peasley.

Some more:

-Wario is Mario's cousin, same for Luigi/Waluigi.

-Koopalings are Bowser's kids, but from a different mother than Bowser Jr.

-Daisy is lesbian, but only likes Peach as a friend.

-Piranha Plants were failed artificial growth hormone experiments by E. Gadd.

-Poochy is secretly an all powerful being who can bend the very fabric of space and time at his command.

Okay, due to Super Luigi Bros., I have come up with a terrible theory.

Luigi and Mario are fraternal twins
BUT LUIGI HAS AN IDENTICAL TWIN ALSO NAMED LUIGI

-Koopalings are Bowser's children; the mother had them all (including Junior) at once and died during childbirth. Bowser kidnaps Peach to try to replace his late wife.

-Fawful once worked with E. Gadd, helping him develop early models of the Poltergust. He was also E. Gadd's equivalent in the Beanbean Kingdom, but after Cackletta tempted him with power to become evil, E. Gadd finished the Poltergust on his own, while Fawful went on to create his Vacuum Helmet using similar suction technology.

-Wario and Waluigi are twins; Wario let himself go and became obese while Waluigi tried a little too hard to stay skinny and became anorexic. They both were once part of a gang of thieves that also included Popple and Nabbit, who is actually secretly a Toad who Bowser had kidnapped as a child to be a companion for Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings, explaining the resemblance to Junior and his thieving nature. However he isn't all bad which is why he still helps Luigi in NSLU, the same way Wario helped Mario and Co. in SM64DS.

-At the end of Super Paper Mario, the Void was actually not destroyed; rather it consumed each and every world within the Paper Mario series, leaving behind the bland world Sticker Star takes place in. The aftergame of Super Paper Mario took place in Mario's dreams, explaining why Bowser is still traveling with him when in reality he should be kidnapping Peach again. Antasma is actually a member of the Tribe of Darkness, and the only surviving member after Bleck wiped it out. He had a similar backstory to Bleck however rather than trying to destroy the world, he turned himself into a bat and banished himself to Pi'illo Island where he lived until he began consuming nightmares and became evil. (Thanks to Solidfalcon3 from my forum who came up with this idea)

Dreamy Fawful said:
-Koopalings are Bowser's children; the mother had them all (including Junior) at once and died during childbirth. Bowser kidnaps Peach to try to replace his late wife.

-Fawful once worked with E. Gadd, helping him develop early models of the Poltergust. He was also E. Gadd's equivalent in the Beanbean Kingdom, but after Cackletta tempted him with power to become evil, E. Gadd finished the Poltergust on his own, while Fawful went on to create his Vacuum Helmet using similar suction technology.

-Wario and Waluigi are twins; Wario let himself go and became obese while Waluigi tried a little too hard to stay skinny and became anorexic. They both were once part of a gang of thieves that also included Popple and Nabbit, who is actually secretly a Toad who Bowser had kidnapped as a child to be a companion for Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings, explaining the resemblance to Junior and his thieving nature. However he isn't all bad which is why he still helps Luigi in NSLU, the same way Wario helped Mario and Co. in SM64DS.

-At the end of Super Paper Mario, the Void was actually not destroyed; rather it consumed each and every world within the Paper Mario series, leaving behind the bland world Sticker Star takes place in. The aftergame of Super Paper Mario took place in Mario's dreams, explaining why Bowser is still traveling with him when in reality he should be kidnapping Peach again. Antasma is actually a member of the Tribe of Darkness, and the only surviving member after Bleck wiped it out. He had a similar backstory to Bleck however rather than trying to destroy the world, he turned himself into a bat and banished himself to Pi'illo Island where he lived until he began consuming nightmares and became evil. (Thanks to Solidfalcon3 from my forum who came up with this idea)
Actually, those are AMAZING! Apart from the fact Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers, it's a perfectly good headcanon that could have happened.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Dreamy Fawful said:

Actually, those are AMAZING! Apart from the fact Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers, it's a perfectly good headcanon that could have happened.
Actually they've been called brothers at least once

Super Smash Misty said:
Dreamy Fawful said:

One of the news briefs you can get in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games for the 3DS reads, "Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers."
Another brief says they're actually cousins.

Super Smash Misty said:
Dreamy Fawful said:

One of the news briefs you can get in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games for the 3DS reads, "Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers."
*facepalm*

My headcannon: Wario is a creep, and Mario and Luigi are forced to be parents of themselves. :)babymario::babyluigi:) There's more to it, but no one wants to listen to it.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
My headcannon: Wario is a creep, and Mario and Luigi are forced to be parents of themselves. :)babymario::babyluigi:) There's more to it, but no one wants to listen to it.
I will listen happily.
Super Smash Misty said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Dreamy Fawful said:

FACEPALM-11.jpg
Fixed.

I kinda developed new headcannons:

Metal Mario and Rosalina are good friends, although hardly anyone knows about this relationship because they think Metal Mario and Mario are the same person. What further cements this is the first time I see Metal Mario in Mario Kart 8; he is racing alongside Rosalina.

Pink Gold Peach, on the other hand, is simply crazy. She is seen driving her kart (laughing like a maniac) into bombs, running over squirrels, and ramming her kart into gas trucks, trying to impress Metal Mario. Metal Mario is outright terrified of her.

Baby Daisy is outright nuts about Baby Luigi, like a crazed fangirl. She collects figurines, plushies, and other things Baby Luigi, and her room is filled with Baby Luigi. She also keeps an axe somewhere in her room. If she doesn't have her Baby Luigi fix, this happens:

*knock-knock*
Mario: Hello? *opens door*
Baby Daisy (innocent-sounding): Where's Baby Luigi?
Mario: Sorry, kid, he's not-
*an axe flies through the air, lands on the door, missing Mario by centimeters*
Baby Daisy (hyperventilating): I. Want. My. BABY LUIGI. NOWW!!! *yanks axe*
Mario (sweating): My bad, he's in our house.
Baby Daisy (back to being sweet and normal): Baby Luigi!
Baby Luigi: What's that axe?
Baby Daisy: *puts it away*, oh it's nothing.

Same thing happens if she's deprived of her muffin fix.

Way back around 2006, I actually thought Mushroom City was on Earth and replaced Chicago itself-in addition, I also thought Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Birdo all lived in the same house in a bordering suburb of Mushroom City that replaced Evanston, Illinois-plus, I thought they starred in a Mario version of The Simpsons that also began in 1989 and used the very same CGI designs (and their then-current (as of 2006, that is) character designs) throughout the show's run!

Pink Gold Peach origin story

Peach once again kidnapped by Mario and took her to E Gadd's lab along with Metal Mario and Gold Mario carrying a bucket of rose gold paint. Mario put chloroform on Peach and placed her into E Gadd's weird invention to clone her with Double Cherries. Metal Mario and Gold Mario gave Mario their DNA samples, and mixed it together. E Gadd pulled the switch to send bolts of lightning to bring it to life (like what Dr Frankenstein did to his monster). And later painted it.

You can fix it if it doesn't make any sense.

and also one more thing

The Sprixies Princesses are in fact the Koopalings disguised as Sprixies!

What's their motives, lol?

Metal Mario:

Bowser has stolen a one-use iron scepter that invigorates metallic statues. Bowser molds a statue based on Mario, and he uses it. Nothing apparently happens, so Bowser abandons it. In the middle of the night, a confused Metal Mario escapes, and a heavy storm sweeps him toward Mushroom Kingdom. Everyone then mistakes him for Mario.

I'm still trying to determine Pink Gold Peach's origins.

I've mentioned it elsewhere, but my headcanon is that spinoffs including Baby characters (besides Babies Mario and Luigi), other alternate forms and Rosalina are virtual realities and are being played as games by the characters. Titles that only include Baby Mario and Baby Luigi take place after M&L:PiT, before they were sent back in time.

I also think that the shows and comics and things are shows/comics/etc. in the Mushroom World, based on Mario and Luigi's adventures. When Bowser watches the cartoons, he gets mad at how they portray him as a bald, shelled alligator, but the Koopalings think it's all very funny (except Junior, who's just peeved he's not in the show).

Super Smash Misty said:
If Birdo is male, that is so. If Birdo is not, that isn't true.
Well I'm not sure if it's considered homosexuality if you're transexual
If the gender you're attracted to is the same gender that you identify as then it's homosexuality, but if you're attracted to the opposite gender, it's heterosexuality. I.e. if Birdo is male-to-female transsexual and Yoshi is male, they're both heterosexual.

Back