Favorite Pokemon

Favorite Type?

• Total voters
I prefer Chimchar as my starter in Sinnoh, mostly because I have an advantage over the first two gyms.
No preferences anywhere else, though, because Diamond and Platinum are the only Pokemon games I play anymore.

Ice Luigi said:
I prefer Chimchar as my starter in Sinnoh, mostly because I have an advantage over the first two gyms.
The first gym in Sinnoh is Rock-type. :S

My Favorites:
Charmander, Wartortle, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Ivysaur.
Gen 2: Totodile, Crokanaw, Feraligator, Chickorita, Bayleef and Meganium.
Gen 3: The Torchic line.
Gen 4: Tortera, Piplup, Prinplup and Emploeon.
Gen 5: All except Pignite.

I'm just going to name my favorite Pokemon from each generation. This is hard for me, since I have multiple favorites, but I'm going to try to keep it down to either one, two, or an evolutionary line.

Gen I: Mr. Mime and Haunter

Gen II: Sudowoodo and/or the Totodile evolutionary line

Gen III: Slaking and Hariyama

Gen IV: This is hard, for a lot of reasons... though probably Mamoswine and Dusknoir.

Gen V: DEFINITELY Golurk, hands down, with Krookodile as a close second.

Gen VI: I haven't seen ALL the Pokemon yet, but I think I'll go with Pangoro and Trevenant.

As for favorite types, I'm partial to Ghost types, not sure why, though...

then couldn't they just use rock slide?

also you stone edge is one of the best moves to defend against, because there's a 20% chance that it will miss and you can laugh as your opponent's strategy vanishes

Dracomon said:
I'm going to go back in time and make Stone Edge nonexistant. Beautiful Pokémon like Charizard and Entei gets too much hate because of the weakness to that move.

id say stealth rock is the bigger problem.

Wait actually there is still Eelektross who has 0 weakness because of eletric type + levitate.

Back