Favorite Donkey Kong antagonist group

Which of these two is your antagonist group in a DK game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never played the Donkey Kong country series, but the Kremlings are like Koopas to Mario. They are classic enemies. Plus, they were fun and quirky to kill in Donkey Kong 64.

I have to say Tikis, even though Cremlins are classic, I like tikis more

The Tikis are boring. They all are very similar in appearance and they don't do many different things. Now, then we have the Kremlings who shoot cannonballs at you, slide down ropes (so they can smash into you), chase you as you ride on a roller coaster, try to kill you with TWO swords, run around with explosive barrels, fly, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff. They are also much more interesting. The Kremlings are very important to the DK series and are fantastic enemies; they should have been in DKCR.

EDIT: I would also like to mention that Zingers should have never been replaced by Tiki Zings either. They were just awesome. They were always great and challenging obstacles to avoid.

The Kremlings rocked as they were crocodiles while the tikis were just some wooden instruments that could hipnotize you.

The Kremlings, of course. I happen to hate hate the Tikis with a passion, and feel that they were an extra slap in the face to those who were looking forward to seeing the Kremlings in Donkey Kong Country Returns. That developer's "Does K. Rool NEED to come back?" comment was just adding salt to the wound.

Well, I like reptiles more than wooden things. Donkey Kong Country has to have Kremlings or else it is not Donkey Kong Country.

Donkey Kong Country Returns doesn't have Kremlings, does it not make it a Donkey Kong Country game?

Cosmopolitan said:
Donkey Kong Country Returns doesn't have Kremlings, does it not make it a Donkey Kong Country game?

Well, not really.

I just hope the people who make Donkey Kong Country does not pull something like the Tikis off again. Sure, innovations are nice, but they don't have to replace old favorites.

They could have in the very least added King K. Rool, and he's another reason I like the Kremlings more than the Tikis.

I'm pretty sure the Kremlings are a funny group, but I'm not sure about the Tikis. I didn't play Donkey Kong Country Returns.

I voted tikis (I feel ashamed) but I was very young when I played the original Donkey Kong Country, and I never really got to like any of the characters.If I played the game now I would probably vote Kremlings

No need to feel ashamed. There are people out there that like Tikis more than Kremlings. You can share you honest opinion :)

Cosmopolitan said:
No need to feel ashamed. There are people out there that like Tikis more than Kremlings. You can share you honest opinion :)
;) Yep, I like the Tikis more (Fan boys get you shotguns)
But Knig K. Rool is 1000 times better than Tiki Tong

Kremlings are way better. As FawfulFury said, they can do way more stuff. And King K. Rool is awesome (and tough to beat!)

Back