Hardest game

Which of these three games is the hardest?

• Total voters
Isn't there already a topic about this?

Anyway, I never played DKCR, so SMG2 out of the two choices.

Well, former BLOF, this isn't a really a duplicate topic, since you get two choices.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 seemed to be very easy (I played as the co-star Luma at the time). I think Donkey Kong Country Returns might be tougher.

According to my implications, I heard that Donkey Kong Country Returns is hair-ripping, remote snatching, bazooka firing at the Dinkleberg's house frustration.

I've only played the first Mario Galaxy and the SNES Donkey Kong Countries so I would assume Donkey Kong Country Returns is harder. Maybe not with the hearts though. I really want to play them both.

The second Super Mario Galaxy can get tricky at times, but it's overall easy, just like the first one. Sure, there are several galaxies that can provide a challenge (including Green Stars), but it's mostly cakewalk. And if you have a friend who is willing to play as Co-Star Luma....

Donkey Kong Country Returns has that kind of difficulty where you feel like ripping the controller in half, taking out the disk and snapping it in half, smashing the remote into your TV, etc. because of it.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Donkey Kong Country Returns has that kind of difficulty where you feel like ripping the controller in half, taking out the disk and snapping it in half, smashing the remote into your TV, etc. because of it.
More like chokeing yourself with the controler and punching the TV frustrating

Well, it's not the TV's fault anyway yes it is. And is it seriously that difficult sometimes? I mean, so difficult, it makes you scream?

Cosmopolitan said:
Well, it's not the TV's fault anyway [size5pt]yes it is[/size]. And is it seriously that difficult sometimes? I mean, so difficult, it makes you scream?
Yep, it's really hard

Even with two players? I doubt you played with 2 players, but I never know.

Cosmopolitan said:
Even with two players? I doubt you played with 2 players, but I never know.
With tw oplayer isn't so bad, but with 1 it's crazy

The second player in many games (Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Mario Galaxy 2) sometimes make me wonder about how difficult it would be by myself. I bet having a second player would make life WAY easier. And Donkey Kong Country Returns is probably one of them games.

How are these the only two options? It should say "harder game" if you're comparing the two.

Anyway, I admittedly have never played DKCR before, but Mario Galaxy 2 was pretty easy (if you're talking about just beating the game), so DKCR is probably harder.

SMS was pretty hard indeed.

I still haven't gotten all the blue coins.

Mario304 said:
I have added Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels. That should heat things up a bit!
Unfortunately most people have already voted DKCR so even if you reset the vote count, they might stay the same

The Lost Levels isn't that bad compared to DKCR.

Also, I think DKCR is harder with P2, because the camera doesn't scroll very far when the other player runs far ahead and you can't see. And if you're off the screen to long, it pulls you towards them. Unfortunately for me, every time I'm pulled towards the other player, they are either climbing or right above an abyss so I end up just falling and dieing. It's also a pain because if you're playing against a noob, they die CONSTANTLY and use up all of your extra lives to the point where you get a game over.

Can I change my vote? I ment to vote for DKCR but my hand slipped and I clicked SMB: TLL instead. That game is easy.

Why does the poll say two games, yet there are three games listed?

Fawfulfury65 said:
The Lost Levels isn't that bad compared to DKCR.

Also, I think DKCR is harder with P2, because the camera doesn't scroll very far when the other player runs far ahead and you can't see. And if you're off the screen to long, it pulls you towards them. Unfortunately for me, every time I'm pulled towards the other player, they are either climbing or right above an abyss so I end up just falling and dieing. It's also a pain because if you're playing against a noob, they die CONSTANTLY and use up all of your extra lives to the point where you get a game over.

Well, people keep saying how much harder New Super Mario Bros. Wii is with more than one player, but my sister and I found it much easier. I guess we are just good co-op gamers, what, with our being twins.

Cosmo, I think the TC added a choice, but forgot to change the title.

I guess the difficulty level when playing with two levels either gets more or less hard. It all depends on the cooperation of the two players.

Super Mario Galaxy shouldn't be on the poll. It's easy-peasy compared to those other ones!
SMB Lost Levels is insane.
I haven't gotten DKCR yet, but I've played it a bit, and it is pretty hard

Back