Viral Video Topic aka "YouTube/Google Video Stuff"

I loved it. Too bad it had to end...anyone here watch Smosh?

War Doctor said:
ernesth100 said:
Anyone here ever watch super mario bros z?
I watched the whole series until it died

The creator lost interest in it sadly. It was really good too. Now he just draws furries, which is good for him I guess. I'm not really interested in naked fox girls though.

BUT, he did remake the first scene of the first episode to see if it would re-ignite his passion for it. If he was going to continue it (which he said not to get your hopes up), he would remake it from the ground up and remove pointless filler.

Here's the thing I'm talking about. He won't attempt it until he's willing to commit to it because he wouldn't want to cancel it twice.

But I dont see the appeal in drawing furries, also I dont think he should change anything and hopefully he doesnt add anything if he remakes it.

ernesth100 said:
But I dont see the appeal in drawing furries, also I dont think he should change anything and hopefully he doesnt add anything if he remakes it.

Cool, go tell him that. He'll care, I guarantee it.

He probably heard that shit constantly when he decided to drop the series, so don't actually do that. Let him do what he wants.

ernesth100 said:
anyone here watch Smosh?
I used to, but then they got a bit too inappropriate...I mean, they kind of were to start with, but it was mainly swearing and stuff like that.

Crackin355 said:
War Doctor said:
ernesth100 said:

The creator lost interest in it sadly. It was really good too. Now he just draws furries, which is good for him I guess. I'm not really interested in naked fox girls though.

BUT, he did remake the first scene of the first episode to see if it would re-ignite his passion for it. If he was going to continue it (which he said not to get your hopes up), he would remake it from the ground up and remove pointless filler.

Here's the thing I'm talking about. He won't attempt it until he's willing to commit to it because he wouldn't want to cancel it twice.
I can make peace with him changing Mecha Sonic to Metallix, and getting rid of the pipe maze scenes, but I wish he would at least reconsider having Basilisx return. It's a really cool character, and it would be a shame to let him go. Maybe if he added him into the plot sooner or found a way to make him "not shoehorned" then he could keep him in there.

War Doctor said:
Crackin355 said:
War Doctor said:
ernesth100 said:

I can make peace with him changing Mecha Sonic to Metallix, and getting rid of the pipe maze scenes, but I wish he would at least reconsider having Basilisx return. It's a really cool character, and it would be a shame to let him go. Maybe if he added him into the plot sooner or found a way to make him "not shoehorned" then he could keep him in there.

Yeah, I liked him as well. If he was put in earlier or later then the battles he said it would distract us from then maybe he could stay but I can't think of anywhere he would fit in.

This and TTA (TvTome Adventures) were two sprite series I really enjoyed. TTA was remade into TOME years after it was cancelled, now it's SMBZ's turn... but I kind of doubt he will actually continue it. He did shoot himself in the foot.

The woman looks like she's thinking, "What the hell am I doing with this guy?"

Back