Most horrible food?

Skittles are awful; one bag contains as much sugar as a Coke. I'd rather drink a Coke than taste all the artificial colors and saturated fat.

I've recently seen pictures of falafel, and being the picky eater inside me, it looks nasty. But that's just me; I never eaten them before.

Skittles has 42 grams of sugar, plus doses of Yellow 5 which can cause hyperactive disorders in children. Just for your information.

1. Peas.
2. Salad
MY MOST HATED FOOD IS... CARROTS!

Pickled beets.

They smell horrible, they taste even worse, and I'm surprised my mom can even eat them without hurling.

Brussellsprouts. When somebody makes them they usually get sauced and I can't feed it to my Guinea Pig. They taste horrible too.

PokemonMaster said:
Brussellsprouts. When somebody makes them they usually get sauced and I can't feed it to my Guinea Pig. They taste horrible too.

I LOVE Brussel Sprouts. They are also extremely nutritious and they contain stuff that can fight cancer.

Cosmopolitan said:
PokemonMaster said:

I LOVE Brussel Sprouts. They are also extremely nutritious and they contain stuff that can fight cancer.
I hate them when there sauced.

PokemonMaster said:
Cosmopolitan said:
PokemonMaster said:

I hate them when there sauced.
I'll only eat them with butter. Cheese or sauce or mayo is nasty on them.

Buhh, Sweethearts candies. We bought them in the local dollar store and they tasted AWFUL. Imagine if you took a pinch of sugar, sprayed it with perfume, added blue gloid (Yes, that's a Pendragon ref) and topped it off with Moxie, then ate the mixture. Just awful.

TwilaTheSun said:
Buhh, Sweethearts candies. We bought them in the local dollar store and they tasted AWFUL. Imagine if you took a pinch of sugar, sprayed it with perfume, added blue gloid (Yes, that's a Pendragon ref) and topped it off with Moxie, then ate the mixture. Just awful.

Those are good....

I'm not a big candy person, considering how much of a junk they are. Still, there are lesser of the evils out there. Skittles, (again) would qualify because of their artificial coloring, pancreas overdrive with sugar (47 grams of that stuff), and partially hydrogenated oil gluing that together.

Once in a while for an indulgence is fine, but on a daily basis is an absolute no-no. Well, yeah, sounds obvious.

Cosmopolitan said:
Once in a while for an indulgence is fine, but on a daily basis is an absolute no-no. Well, yeah, sounds obvious.
Right now I'm on the awesome diet of binging once a week. I'm losing like a pound a month rofl

brussel sprouts are nasty, i liked them when i was younger & now i find myslef just feeding them to my hamsters whenever my mom makes them

Filburt Turtle said:
Don't really like Mangoes :/

superjeff64 said:
I'm not a big fan of tomatoes, in my opinion, they taste kind of bad. Ironically, I like ketchup.
HOW IRONIC

Uh, I kind of already established that.

Other foods I don't like;
1. Carrot Cake (vegetables and dessert should never be mixed together, in fact, I think doing so should be illegal)
2. anything spicy (sets my mouth on fire even if I drink a lot of water)
3. anything minty (sets my mouth on even more fire than the spicy stuff)
4. Soda (wouldn't be so bad if it didn't taste so fizzy)

superjeff64 said:
Uh, I kind of already established that.
I was just trying to agree with your undeniably perfect example of irony. :(

superjeff64 said:
Other foods I don't like;
1. Carrot Cake (vegetables and dessert should never be mixed together, in fact, I think doing so should be illegal)
2. anything spicy (sets my mouth on fire even if I drink a lot of water)
3. anything minty (sets my mouth on even more fire than the spicy stuff)
4. Soda (wouldn't be so bad if it didn't taste so fizzy)
I disagree with all of those, especially the first, third, second and fourth.

Actually, I hate spicy foods, even the slightest little spicy thing sets my tongue on fire. I'm pretty much a picky eater myself and there are several foods I won't even touch at all.

The best way to cure spicyness, actually, is milk. I kinda know why, but I don't really have the details to explain it for now.

Back