Most horrible food?

Onions.

Also, even though I know I'm in the minority here, eggs make me gag.

Mason said:
Turtles are tortured more than other animals when being used for food.

Seriously? I thought maybe chickens and cows would be tortured more, since almost everybody loves chicken and beef/hamburgers (except for vegetarians of course). But who could eat cute innocent little turtles? They're the most heroric animals ever.

superjeff64 said:
Mason said:
Turtles are tortured more than other animals when being used for food.

Seriously? I thought maybe chickens and cows would be tortured more, since almost everybody loves chicken and beef/hamburgers (except for vegetarians of course). But who could eat cute innocent little turtles? They're the most heroric animals ever.

Um, turtles are a delicacy in some regions of this world. And just because everyone eats chickens and cows doesn't mean anything. Tortured cows are ones that feed on corn, antibiotics, and in a crowded environment. Tortured chickens are basically the same, yet corn does not have the same problem. No caged chickens, properly fed and bred cows, etc are NOT tortured.

Mason said:
Cows and chickens aren't normally tortured as much to my knowledge.

Turtles are boiled alive.

They're not, they're cut clean and swift, the speed in which they die is so fast they don't even really have time to really feel much of anything.

Anyway, I hate sweet potatoes the most. The smell causes dizziness and nausia(sp?) and eating it has terrible effects on my stomach.

Then after that it's Mustard greens. Smells doesn't bother me much, but I can't even swallow the stuff, put it in my mouth and I have to spit it out.

Odd reaction.

I think the same thing for anyone who puts salt on snails. That's worse than stepping on them.

Oh yeah, another food I can't even think about eating is insects and spiders. It might be healthier and a delicacy in some countries, but....it's not the chicken or the cow I'm used to.

Zae said:
Mason said:
Turtles are boiled alive.
They're not, they're cut clean and swift, the speed in which they die is so fast they don't even really have time to really feel much of anything.
They're supposed to be killed that way I guess. But they are not always.

Unless the thing about it on TV was lying (which is quite possible.)

Boiling any sort of animal alive is simply immoral

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Boiling any sort of animal alive is simply immoral

It's p bad but I've seen worse.

Heck, hundreds of years ago, they'd actually chop animals up WHILE THEY WERE ALIVE. So yeah.

oh, and I never see turtle as a food anymore. Thank god because I love turtles.
smiley-sad007.gif

Human animals eat dead human animals to survive at times.

That is disgusting, considering how refined we think we humans are. We are no better than the other animals surrounding us.

Scrub Jay said:
We are no better than the other animals surrounding us.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this myself for a long time. The absolute worst any animal has ever done is attack someone else, whether its another animal or a human and that's only because its either;

1. defending itself
2. protecting its family
3. maintaining its territory

Getting back on topic: Coffee is nasty, I fail to see how anybody could drink this at all, I drank some this afternoon, and mama mia, it was bitter.

PokemonMaster said:
It died naturally in a barn from a disease or something.
do you really believe that's how it works

superjeff64 said:
Scrub Jay said:
We are no better than the other animals surrounding us.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this myself for a long time. The absolute worst any animal has ever done is attack someone else, whether its another animal or a human and that's only because its either;

1. defending itself
2. protecting its family
3. maintaining its territory

Getting back on topic: Coffee is nasty, I fail to see how anybody could drink this at all, I drank some this afternoon, and mama mia, it was bitter.

I agree, even though coffee is good for you. But, you know what I think is worse? Tea. I absolutely HATE tea. I can not succumb myself into drinking this rather healthy drink. I just can't! :P

Even though I like fried food in general and ice cream, I don't want them mix. Though I've heard they are better than milkshakes.

Back