Most horrible food?

No matter what I put in them, I will always know them as yams/sweet potatoes. That's how I am with food. I tend to hate certain food no matter what I put on them.

And.... water chestnuts. There are no words

Bowser Koopa said:
1. Sweet potatoes, otherwise known as yams
Yams and sweet potatoes are two different things. I bought one of each to test and they taste almost exactly the same. They're probably closely related. But a yam is shaped like Double D's head while a sweet potato is shaped like a normal potato. Each have slightly different coloring as well.

Mason said:
Bowser Koopa said:
Yams and sweet potatoes are two different things. I bought one of each to test and they taste almost exactly the same. They're probably closely related. But a yam is shaped like Double D's head while a sweet potato is shaped like a normal potato. Each have slightly different coloring as well.
I haven't had one in a few years, so it's hard to tell whether I did really have a yam or sweet potato. Either way, I remember having it, and I remember it literally triggering a gag reflex.

Bowser Koopa said:
Mason said:
Bowser Koopa said:
I haven't had one in a few years, so it's hard to tell whether I did really have a yam or sweet potato. Either way, I remember having it, and I remember it literally triggering a gag reflex.
Shrimp triggered my gag reflex the first time I tried it, and my puke refelx the second time....

Yeah, I know the feeling. It was embarrassing because the first time was in front of my grandmother while eating at the dinner table with some of our relatives. I had to lie and just say that I was choking a bit on my food.

My case was worse:
-6 Familes
-Massive Table
-Slimy Shrimp
-Puke in food
= Embaressment :-[

Canned spinach tends to make me gag.

Fresh spinach is great, though.

Stooben said:
Canned spinach tends to make me gag.

Fresh spinach is great, though.
Win. I can stand canned spinach but fresh spinach is quadrillion times better. I don't know how Popeye lives...

Mason said:
Green beans trigger my gag reflex. When I've been able to get them down I throw up soon afterword.
Interesting... because I'm able to eat those with ease. (Next to potatoes and corn)

Usually you think of the common crap that people gag on, like broccoli; But there seems to be somewhat of a variety here.

Mason said:
I think I enjoy every other veggie, especially broccoli with lots of butter. Brussel sprouts are okay.
I'm one step away from Wart, really. In general, I just hate vegetables. I wish I could like them as much as you do. I don't mind fruit, but it's boring food IMO. Now... meat, on the other hand. Fortunately I love my protein. Helps with the bodybuilding.

Bowser Koopa said:
Mason said:
I think I enjoy every other veggie, especially broccoli with lots of butter. Brussel sprouts are okay.
I'm one step away from Wart, really. In general, I just hate vegetables. I wish I could like them as much as you do. I don't mind fruit, but it's boring food IMO. Now... meat, on the other hand. Fortunately I love my protein. Helps with the bodybuilding.
I like brussels sprouts, I'm the oppostie of Wart

Kidney beans. I'm not sure why.

Mason said:
Green beans trigger my gag reflex. When I've been able to get them down I throw up soon afterword.

Try sautéing them.

Gamefreak75 said:
I hate Garbanzo Beans.

When I am forced to eat them with dinner, I gag.

Does that mean you don't like hummus or falafel?

Mason said:
QuizmoManiac said:
I <3 HUMMUS!!!!!!!!!!
It goes great on pork.

Kidding, I usually put it on crackers. It's excellent that way.
I like it on crackers, but one time I tried it on Bacon....YUM!

Stinky Tofu because it smells like crap.

I hate anything that has the least trace of spiciness in it. Not that they are horrible, but they are horrible for me.

This is definitely the most horrible food, no questions asked: Marie Callender's Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie.

1060 calories
1440 mg sodium
64 g fat (24 saturated)

Back