How Old Are You?

Stooben said:
Algebra hates me.

I'm 18, btw. Born May 6th, 1992.

Algebra should hate everyone.

Mason said:
Technologic Robot said:
Mason said:
I'm suprised the 12 year-olds and younger said their names. When I was that young I thought it was a risk to post your age on the web because it would be found by "Wanna-know Wally"

...long story.
I thought it was Follow-You Fiona.
It's been years so they've probably changed it by now. I'm surprised someone else knew about NetSmartz.

M2BLh.jpg

They made us watch this garbage at the Boys and Girls Club.
For me it was:
Follow-You-Fiona
Numbutt
Oogle
Hothead
Spamazoid

I'm 13 1/2 and three quarters

I am pretty much uninternet-stalkable by virtue of being a boring person. Googling my name with quotes gets you nothing.

That said, I still wouldn't post my full name publicly because it's not anybody's business.

Also, I'm 14. The giant gap between age groups here is pretty odd.

Milly Ashford said:
Edofenrir said:
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
I haven't had to do median, mean and range since the seventh grade as they have no practical use in my current life.
That's why I don't even get math? Teach us to add, subtract, multiply, divide and we are on our way. Why do all this complicated stuff like algebra. (I hate my algebra class) All I like is Science and Reading

Algebra is awesome! I love that stuff. :)

Functions on the other hand...
Per
Per

I'm 127, I'm stalkin' you on the Facebewks.

Mason said:
Britain said:
I'm 13, by the way.
What? You're pretty mature for a thirteen year old. I'm twenty and I sometimes post like a twelve year old. :dk:
I've noticed this with some members his age in forums. You think it might be because they haven't experienced as much, and because of that they're less arrogant (at least some that is)? Arrogance can do that to people, after all. They experience a certain amount, and think they know the world. Due to that, they feel they need to speak up more about things they know little about; In turn, making them sound less mature than the younger ones.

Just a theory of mine.... It may be absolute bollocks, I don't know.

Mason said:
Britain said:
I'm 13, by the way.
What? You're pretty mature for a thirteen year old. I'm twenty and I sometimes post like a twelve year old. :dk:

There really is no shame in posting like a 12 year old sometimes.

Maturity is not about being serious and stern all the time. You are not disqualified from being mature by acting younger than your age either. Being mature means knowing when either of these two options are the most appropriate (as well as some other things).

Back