How Old Are You?

If you don't like math and see it as useless, have fun at your future jobs. :)

President Iwata said:
Sharks Territory said:
Math is way off. Median would be 21 and mean would be 19.375.

Dude I'm pretty sure you don't even know what a median is.

And I trust my own knowledge from taking AP Statistics than yours.

Median is middle number, mean is average.

pwnt

Sharks Territory said:
President Iwata said:
Sharks Territory said:
Math is way off. Median would be 21 and mean would be 19.375.

Dude I'm pretty sure you don't even know what a median is.

And I trust my own knowledge from taking AP Statistics than yours.

Median is middle number, mean is average.

pwnt

Didn't realize at the time you were talking to Mason. I thought you were talking to me. >_>

New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
I haven't had to do median, mean and range since the seventh grade as they have no practical use in my current life.
That's why I don't even get math? Teach us to add, subtract, multiply, divide and we are on our way. Why do all this complicated stuff like algebra. (I hate my algebra class) All I like is Science and Reading

Algebra is awesome! I love that stuff. :)

Functions on the other hand...

Algebra hates me.

I'm 18, btw. Born May 6th, 1992.

Edofenrir said:
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
I haven't had to do median, mean and range since the seventh grade as they have no practical use in my current life.
That's why I don't even get math? Teach us to add, subtract, multiply, divide and we are on our way. Why do all this complicated stuff like algebra. (I hate my algebra class) All I like is Science and Reading

Algebra is awesome! I love that stuff. :)

Functions on the other hand...
Per

Flubber said:
Im a math nerd. I know algebra already but im only 12 years old. lol.

I took Algebra I in 4th grade. (9 years old)

^ Lol.

I'm 15. Getting ready for my learner's permit the day I turn 16.

PS: I say we find the square root of 450 times the range of ages here, then divide by pi and find out how many combinations of hoodies, belts, and shoes I can wear if I have 3 hoodies, 6 belts, and 4 pairs of shoes, keeping in mind that I can mix and match the shoes. Then multiply by zero after adding the square root of 450 times the range of ages and dividing by pi to the number of combinations. ;D

Mason said:
President Iwata said:
I took Algebra I in 4th grade. (9 years old)
I took Calculus in diapers.

What did I tell you about learning to use the potty?

President Iwata said:
How Old Are You?
Villain said:
Flubber said:
This is going off-topic...
It sure is!

To be on topic myself, I'm suprised the 12 year-olds and younger said their names. When I was that young I thought it was a risk to post your age on the web because it would be found by "Wanna-know Wally"

...long story.

Nobody cares about Internet pedophiles anymore, I wouldn't post my location, but my age doesn't concern me at all

>>Liamroche
What is 13?

Mason said:
President Iwata said:
How Old Are You?
Villain said:
Flubber said:
This is going off-topic...
It sure is!

To be on topic myself, I'm suprised the 12 year-olds and younger said their names. When I was that young I thought it was a risk to post your age on the web because it would be found by "Wanna-know Wally"...long story.

I thought it was Follow-You Fiona.

Technologic Robot said:
Mason said:
I'm suprised the 12 year-olds and younger said their names. When I was that young I thought it was a risk to post your age on the web because it would be found by "Wanna-know Wally"

...long story.
I thought it was Follow-You Fiona.
It's been years so they've probably changed it by now. I'm surprised someone else knew about NetSmartz.

M2BLh.jpg

They made us watch this garbage at the Boys and Girls Club.

Back