Ugliest Characters

Birdos a GOY

ok back on topic
I think daisy is pretty ugly, she looks weird with stupid hair and a yellow dress

Legend of Lily said:
ok back on topic
I think daisy is pretty ugly, she looks weird with stupid hair and a yellow dress
. Well. I think Peach is more annoying than him...

Flubber said:
MnSG said:
Flubber said:
I think Birdo.She is so annoying in MKWii! :mario: :luigi: :bowser:

Birdo is nothing compared to Daisy in that game. Heck, even Funky Kong sounds better than her.
. Well,true. I think Birdo and Daisy r both stupid.
ANTI-FANBOY RAAAEEEEEEGGGGGGGG

Seriously, why do people hate them that much?

Well, Birdo gets it for the whole possible gender-bending thing and Daisy for only appearing in spinoffs and the whole over-exaggerated "HI I'M DAISY" thing.

Wario, by far.

And why are there so many female characters that got mentioned?

Taj from Diddy Kong Racing. This character seriously gets on my nerves looking awful and lame.

Flubber said:
I know it was a joke!right...:)
Flubber said:
I know it was a joke!right...:)
:I srsly Birdos gender is mostly unknown in Japan.....While it's a species it might be both...However thinking the one in the spinoffs IS a character >.>
While the Birdo seem too be Yoshi's..."mate"...And Yoshi have been confirmed as a boy...
I doubt Nintendo would make boys with boys....

Anyway Valentina deserves a trophy for this!
However she is violating a rule...."We don't take pro's"
:I
Also Fishmael is pretty ugly...(That fisher in the oldest PM)

PokemonMaster said:
Actully in some random instructions for a game Birdo is stated to boy but THINKS he's a girl. Strange huh.
The Doki Doki Panic manual states that, i.e. the manual of the first game she has ever appeared in, and it remains intact in the Super Mario Bros. 2 manual; I wouldn't call that random. It's not particularly "strange" either, it's called being transgender. As far as I'm aware though, Nintendo has been trying to retcon Birdo's status as transgender outside of Japan for whatever reason, which is a shame really.

What I don't get is why everyone is talking about Daisy. She isn't ugly. Stupid; yes, unattractive; perhaps, really really annoying; pretty much, but ugly? You must be thinking of Marianne and Luigeena from The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!.

Krizzy said:
What I don't get is why everyone is talking about Daisy. She isn't ugly. Stupid; yes, unattractive; perhaps, really really annoying; pretty much, but ugly? You must be thinking of Marianne and Luigeena from The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!.

LOLOL. At first you seem like you're defending her, but then you agree with pretty much every other negative thing about her that people gripe about. You would think that if you hated her (not that I'm assuming you do), you would go along with everybody else and say she was ugly.

I respect your opinions and everything, but I'm just wondering...why do you think she's stupid? Does it link to you finding her annoying at all? (Please don't mention that certain phrase of hers. Everybody should have gotten over that by now.)

*adds your name to the ever-growing list of people who find Daisy annoying*

DaisyGaga said:
LOLOL. At first you seem like you're defending her, but then you agree with pretty much every other negative thing about her that people gripe about. You would think that if you hated her (not that I'm assuming you do), you would go along with everybody else and say she was ugly.

What? Why? Just because she's annoying doesn't mean she's ugly. :daisy:

DaisyGaga said:
I respect your opinions and everything, but I'm just wondering...why do you think she's stupid? Does it link to you finding her annoying at all? (Please don't mention that certain phrase of hers. Everybody should have gotten over that by now.)
What stupid phrase? I just think she has a really annoying voice/personality. :P

Chunky Kong too. I 'm currently playing DK64 and he has to be the most annoying of the bunch.

I just hate her quote that kept on being reused. HI I'M DAISY! > :daisy: You really need to stop saying that. > :mario:
I don't hate her voice or looks.

Peach also looked pretty weird in certain titles. She looked her best in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, however.

Legend of Lily said:
stupid ginger hair in an even more stupid style *blech*

Link: Tights-- Blech. Tunic-- Blech. Blonde hair-- Blech. Effeminate-ness-- Sextuple blech. Ears-- Blech. Hat-- Blech. Sword of master whatever-- Blech. Ocarina-- Just about the only thing about him that isn't blech.

:yoshi:

Off the top of my head, I'd say Birdo's the ugliest. Though this variation of Waluigi is also pretty ugly:

http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=220

Back