Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Sorry to start a whole nother mini topic but... who are you guys going to main. Im maining:
#1:Lucario(hardcore pwnage)
#2:Wolf(really pwns)
#3:ROB (pwns)
#4:Pokemon Trainer (mostly ivysaur 8) )
#5:Toon link ( hes faster than normal link thats why)

chibizombie said:
Sorry to start a whole nother mini topic but... who are you guys going to main. Im maining:
#1:Lucario(hardcore pwnage)
#2:Wolf(really pwns)
#3:ROB (pwns)
#4:Pokemon Trainer (mostly ivysaur 8) )
#5:Toon link ( hes faster than normal link thats why)

I'm maining with:

#1:Lucario
#2:Mario
#3:Pokemon Trainer
#4:Fox
#5:Either Pikachu or Kirby (because of copy)

Master Lucario said:
Wrong. Toon Link is faster, and weaker. Toon Link has a regular Boomerang, while Link has the Gale Boomerang.

Why pick TL when he's weaker? And the boomerangs don't make any difference.

SmashBrother said:
I will main:

:waluigi:
:wario:
:luigi:
:mario:
:bowser:

Yes, I'll hack my way to getting a playable Waluigi. >:)

If you do, tell me.

Snack said:
I got the game today, and I ended up maining Fox. He absolutly PWNs with his up B moves, crazy combo attack, laser, and LANDMASTER. Everyone was complaining about the landmaster and how three characters used it before release, but I bet how freakin' awesome it is shut them up.

Argh.

I hate being in a non-gaming family.

SmashBrother said:

I bet he was originally going to be in it. Like a few other characters. I did have them listed on the trivia section for Brawl. But it got deleted :(. I got the information from Smashwiki.

Snack said:
Ice Climbers are ******* annoying. Man I hate that stupid imossible to counter spinning hammer :mad:
They may be annoying but the PWN :D

MegaMario9910 said:
SmashBrother said:

I bet he was originally going to be in it. Like a few other characters. I did have them listed on the trivia section for Brawl. But it got deleted :(. I got the information from Smashwiki.

Seriously, him and Saki were, IMO, the two best ATs that should've been PCs. :(

This pisses the shit out of me we dont even hav a release date in aus
even tho mario kart wii comes out 4 days earlier in australia than usa aus might get brawl 4 months later tha usa
just plain fucking racist fuck you nintendo

wongsta2212 said:
This pisses the *bleep* out of me we dont even hav a release date in aus
even tho mario kart wii comes out 4 days earlier in australia than usa aus might get brawl 4 months later tha usa
just plain *bleep*ing racist *bleep* you nintendo

...Uh......your the only one complaining.

wongsta2212 said:

Hey hey hey, WE hafta wait too.

Until Australia has a large Nintendo manufacturing base, you're gonna be behind. It's nothing racist.

3Dejong said:
wongsta2212 said:

Hey hey hey, WE hafta wait too.

Until Australia has a large Nintendo manufacturing base, you're gonna be behind. It's nothing racist.

ME HAVE GAME!!! YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Oh, 3D, what you mean is: YOU HAVTA WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all 35 characters. But I still have a shitload of stuff to unlock.

Wolf is not a clone. The only thing he has in common with Fox and Falco is the Landmaster. Wolf (in deep gangsta cowboy voice): "We're gonna have fun with this thang."

Toon Link's Triforce Slash reaches farther than Link's does.

Also:

EVERYONE! CREATE A CD FACTORY STAGE.

Add some conveyor belts and have them lead into a pit. Add some blocks to make it impossible to get knocked out of the side of the pit. Put only Sandbags on very high. Get a character like Bowser, and go to the pit. The Sandbags will fall right into the pit. Get the living shit out of them until they drop Stickers and CDs.

Master Lucario said:
I have all 35 characters. But I still have a *bleep*load of stuff to unlock.

Wolf is not a clone. The only thing he has in common with Fox and Falco is the Landmaster. Wolf (in deep gangsta cowboy voice): "We're gonna have fun with this thang."

Also:

Add some conveyor belts and have them lead into a pit. Add some blocks to make it impossible to get knocked out of the side of the pit. Put only Sandbags on very high. Get a character like Bowser, and go to the pit. The Sandbags will fall right into the pit. Get the living *bleep* out of them until they drop Stickers and CDs.

Whoa, that's awesome. Is it possible?

3Dejong said:
Master Lucario said:

Also:

Add some conveyor belts and have them lead into a pit. Add some blocks to make it impossible to get knocked out of the side of the pit. Put only Sandbags on very high. Get a character like Bowser, and go to the pit. The Sandbags will fall right into the pit. Get the living *bleep* out of them until they drop Stickers and CDs.

Maybe! I'm gonna give iit a shot!

SmashBrother said:
3Dejong said:
Master Lucario said:

Also:

Maybe! I'm gonna give iit a shot!

So will I... when I get the chance.

Back