Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

MegaMario9910 said:
SmashBrother said:
3Dejong said:
Master Lucario said:
I have all 35 characters. But I still have a *bleep*load of stuff to unlock.

Wolf is not a clone. The only thing he has in common with Fox and Falco is the Landmaster. Wolf (in deep gangsta cowboy voice): "We're gonna have fun with this thang."

Toon Link's Triforce Slash reaches farther than Link's does.

Also:

EVERYONE! CREATE A CD FACTORY STAGE.

Add some conveyor belts and have them lead into a pit. Add some blocks to make it impossible to get knocked out of the side of the pit. Put only Sandbags on very high. Get a character like Bowser, and go to the pit. The Sandbags will fall right into the pit. Get the living *bleep* out of them until they drop Stickers and CDs.

Whoa, that's awesome. Is it possible?

Maybe! I'm gonna give iit a shot!

So will I... when I get the chance.

Theory debunked. It doesn't work, the sandbags won't even drop stickers.

Master Lucario said:
It does work.

The Sandbags DO drop stickers and CDs.

At least, it works for me.

That's what you say, man.

Haven't tried yet.

YAYZ!!! I HAVE ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody can, please tell me what level she's at?

She's at The Swamp. You can also get her by beating Event Match 21.

Also, I'm gonna make a tier list based on manliness. Since it's manliness, female characters will be left out.

Top Tier:

Charizard: He can break a rock with his *bleep*in head and not take any damage. THAT'S manly.
Snake
Captain Falcon
Lucario
Meta Knight
Bowser
Wolf
Ness
Marth: He gets married to a hot chick, and kills a giant dark dragon solo without even promoting.
Kirby: It takes a real man to be pink.

High Tier:

Mr. Game & Watch: The only true black guy.
Ivysaur
Squirtle
Ganondorf
King Dedede
Donkey Kong: He smokes weed, dammit! And he hasn't died yet. That's manly.
Mario
Wario
R.O.B.
Pikachu
Diddy Kong: He ain't got no real ammo, so he improvises with what he's got.

Middle Tier:

Fox
Falco
Olimar
Sonic

Low Tier:

Popo
Toon Link
Lucas
Yoshi

Bottom Tier:

Pit
Luigi
Ike: The only reason he's less manly than Marth is because he's homosexual. Also: Ike needed an army and two promotions to beat his final boss. And he couldn't even potentially get married. Just had two guy/guy endings.

Master Lucario said:

Also, I'm gonna make a tier list based on manliness. Since it's manliness, female characters will be left out.

Top Tier:

Charizard: He can break a rock with his *bleep*in head and not take any damage. THAT'S manly.
Snake
Captain Falcon
Lucario
Meta Knight
Bowser
Wolf
Ness
Marth: He gets married to a hot chick, and kills a giant dark dragon solo without even promoting.

High Tier:

Ivysaur
Squirtle
Ganondorf
King Dedede
Mario
Wario
R.O.B.
Pikachu

Middle Tier:

Fox
Falco
Olimar
Sonic

Low Tier:

Popo
Toon Link
Lucas
Yoshi

Bottom Tier:

Pit
Luigi
Ike: The only reason he's less manly than Marth is because he's homosexual. Also: Ike needed an army and two promotions to beat his final boss. And he couldn't even potentially get married. Just had two guy/guy endings.

EVENT 21??????!!!!! My god!!! I'm a one event away then!!!!!!!!!!!! (I've got 1-20)... anyways... The Swamp. the first door?

Master Lucario said:
I have all 35 characters. But I still have a *bleep*load of stuff to unlock.

Wolf is not a clone. The only thing he has in common with Fox and Falco is the Landmaster. Wolf (in deep gangsta cowboy voice): "We're gonna have fun with this thang."

Toon Link's Triforce Slash reaches farther than Link's does.

Also:

EVERYONE! CREATE A CD FACTORY STAGE.

Add some conveyor belts and have them lead into a pit. Add some blocks to make it impossible to get knocked out of the side of the pit. Put only Sandbags on very high. Get a character like Bowser, and go to the pit. The Sandbags will fall right into the pit. Get the living *bleep* out of them until they drop Stickers and CDs.
I will.. When we Europeans get it in 2 months :'(

Master Lucario said:

Top Tier:

Snake
Captain Falcon
Lucario
Meta Knight
Bowser
Wolf
Ness

High Tier:

Ivysaur
Squirtle
Ganondorf
King Dedede
Mario
Wario
R.O.B.
Pikachu

Middle Tier:

Fox
Falco
Olimar
Sonic

Low Tier:

Popo
Toon Link
Lucas
Yoshi

Bottom Tier:

Pit
Luigi

pit, luigi and ike bottom tier?
are you crazy?

McDimentio said:
Master Lucario said:

Top Tier:

Snake
Captain Falcon
Lucario
Meta Knight
Bowser
Wolf
Ness

High Tier:

Ivysaur
Squirtle
Ganondorf
King Dedede
Mario
Wario
R.O.B.
Pikachu

Middle Tier:

Fox
Falco
Olimar
Sonic

Low Tier:

Popo
Toon Link
Lucas
Yoshi

Bottom Tier:

Pit
Luigi

pit, luigi and ike bottom tier?
are you crazy?
No.
But Yoshi only Low Tier? THAT'S crazy.

Master Lucario said:
Ummm...

McDimentio said:
yes
yoshi must be in bottom tier
but ike, pit and luigi are excellent characters

...Why the heck do WE EVEN HAVE THIS TIER LIST!??!

Btw, has the Brawl one been done yet?

Yes. It's based on MANLINESS. And about the official one.

No. The official one from Smashboards hasn't been done yet, but Wolf is liable for best character in the game, and Lucario is expected to be at the top of Middle Tier.

Master Lucario said:

No. The official one from Smashboards hasn't been done yet, but Wolf is liable for best character in the game, and Lucario is expected to be at the top of Middle Tier.

...Uh...

Don't see how Wolf is at the top...

Master Lucario said:

Meta Knight?

All those Brawl people who say Sonic sucks makes me sad. Sonic is one of the best characters in the game. Although I believe that any character can be excellent if you master them, so saying Sonic is the best is a little hypocritical of me.

Anyway, all those professional level SSB players with their stupid slang and tier lists and stuff really get on my nerves.

The only way possible for tiers not to exist is for every character to be exactly the same. Same moves, same stats, same everything. They have to be complete clones of each other. Otherwise, tiers do exist. Example: A Bowser player and a Marth player have a match. Both players are of equal skill. Marth will win no matter what, because Marth is the better character. Tiers aren't based on how good the character is. They're based on how often the character wins in tournaments. And if they win often in tournaments, they are obviously good. It's why Fox is at the top of Melee's Tier List, and Mewtwo is at the very bottom, along with Kirby, Ness, Pichu, and Bowser. But Mewtwo is the very worst character in the game. Pokemon that can't use martial arts, such as Mewtwo, don't work well in Super Smash Bros. Probably one of the reasons Sakurai replaced him with Lucario...

Basically, this is the point. As long as diversity exists, tiers will continue to exist.

WHY THE HECK DO WE FREAKING HAVE A TIER LIST ON MANLINESS?!!!

WHERE'S THE OFFICIAL ONE?????

ChaosNinji said:
Master Lucario said:

Meta Knight?

Meta-Knight should be up at the top. But Melee kinda shook the Tier List from SSB, like making Pikachu/Ness, etc. fall to the bottom. Brawl could do the same, making Fox & Falco go down. But Fox is kinda better. Brawl has better controls.

Master Lucario said:
The only way possible for tiers not to exist is for every character to be exactly the same. Same moves, same stats, same everything. They have to be complete clones of each other. Otherwise, tiers do exist. Example: A Bowser player and a Marth player have a match. Both players are of equal skill. Marth will win no matter what, because Marth is the better character. Tiers aren't based on how good the character is. They're based on how often the character wins in tournaments. And if they win often in tournaments, they are obviously good. It's why Fox is at the top of Melee's Tier List, and Mewtwo is at the very bottom, along with Kirby, Ness, Pichu, and Bowser. But Mewtwo is the very worst character in the game. Pokemon that can't use martial arts, such as Mewtwo, don't work well in Super Smash Bros. Probably one of the reasons Sakurai replaced him with Lucario...

Basically, this is the point. As long as diversity exists, tiers will continue to exist.

I'm still allowed to hate professional level SSB players. Sssshhhhhheeeeeesssssshhhhhhh...

Back