Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

McDimentio said:
tier list is a fan made
no way a official come out

Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Seriously though, I don't really like the idea that Master Hand is just some kid's hand playing with toys. I prefer the explanation that Tabuu is a supernatural being that controls everything behind the scenes. And you really can't have an epic plot were the main villain is some kid's hand.

No no no no no.

Tabuu only controls the Smash universe, which, I believe, is a paralell universe to the Mario/Soniverse.

MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;
:mad: :( :-[ :'(

YOU SHALL DIE IF YOU DON'T HAVE BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *except PaperSk & 3D*
Even us Europeans?

Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Seriously though, I don't really like the idea that Master Hand is just some kid's hand playing with toys. I prefer the explanation that Tabuu is a supernatural being that controls everything behind the scenes. And you really can't have an epic plot were the main villain is some kid's hand.

I think Tabuu is that child, and the child is the controller of the Smash Universe, the world in which trophies fight.

Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

YOU SHALL DIE IF YOU DON'T HAVE BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *except PaperSk & 3D*

We shall all die, oblivious one.

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:
tabuu is a random moron that takes control of master hand and sucked the smash world.

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

IF YOU GET BRAWL YOU WON'T!!!

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

I think Tabuu is that child, and the child is the controller of the Smash Universe, the world in which trophies fight.

It doesn't seem likely. How can he then fight the characters?

MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:
tabuu is a random moron that takes control of master hand and sucked the smash world.

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Yes, I DO live in the UK.

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Second person I know who doesn't live in the U.S.!

MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Will you spear my life?

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Will you spear my life?
Yes. Since nobody really posts this time until 5:00 when 3D & Uniju come.

YOU COOL, MAN!!!!!!!!!

MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Will you spear my life?

YOU COOL, MAN!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

...Uh...

Snack said:
McDimentio said:

No, he made it better.

THERE YOU GO!

LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
LuigiDude said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Well...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
I WISH I COULD.

BUT I CANNOT.

I AM CRY NAO. ;.;

Even us Europeans?

You're European?
Specifficaly, UK.

Do you LIVE in the UK?

Xluidi said:
Snack said:
Tabuu is that child.

Will you spear my life?

YOU COOL, MAN!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Usually I get a lot of Sysop friends (i e. Pokemon DP, ChaosNinji), but you aren't.

Plus you don't double post much like Uniju

Your funny sometimes like 3D...

YOU ARE LIKE 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT you don't go off-topic... a lot...

Master Hand is nothing more than a child playing with his toys. Tabuu is his father, who is saying that playtime is over, and that it is time to put the toys away. The child does not want to put the toys away, so he fights back. Tabuu then takes control of the child and forces him to get rid of the toys. After the child is freed from Tabuu's control, he tries to attack Tabuu. However, Tabuu knocks him back down. However, we never see Master Hand get back up, leaving us to presume that he is either "dead", or has grown up.

Master Lucario said:
Master Hand is nothing more than a child playing with his toys. Tabuu is his father, who is saying that playtime is over, and that it is time to put the toys away. The child does not want to put the toys away, so he fights back. Tabuu then takes control of the child and forces him to get rid of the toys. After the child is freed from Tabuu's control, he tries to attack Tabuu. However, Tabuu knocks him back down. However, we never see Master Hand get back up, leaving us to presume that he is either "dead", or has grown up.

Fainted probably

Btw, isn't it weird when Master Hand hits the ground & his knuckles are kinda bloody?

MegaMario9910 said:
Master Lucario said:

Fainted probably

Btw, isn't it weird when Master Hand hits the ground & his knuckles are kinda bloody?
This bystander needs vids and pics.

Back