Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Blitzwing said:
I saw ROB special move's video.

I retire everything I might have siad about the poor guy, he's completly and utterly freaking awesome.

I saw every character's Final Smashes. Marth's is an instant kill.

ChaosNinji said:
Blitzwing said:
I saw ROB special move's video.

I retire everything I might have siad about the poor guy, he's completly and utterly freaking awesome.

I saw every character's Final Smashes. Marth's is an instant kill.
How phailure.

Luigi's Final Smash is Much different than Mario's. Thank God Sakurai did that. With Falco, Wolf, and Toon Link having to copy moves (Sheik doesn't count) I thought they wouldv'e made Luigi's a green Mario Finale. We get something better!

Luigi starts to dance while a giant sphere of negative colo takes up alot of the stage. Anyone inside the sphere will move in slow motion and take rapid poison damage. Eventually, Luigi stops dancing and can move at a normal pace to attack slow moving opponents. Note: If you're going against Luigi and your caught in the sphere, you can still get out, and won't take anymore poison damage unless you go back in.

Yay for Luigi being made different. VERY different.

SmashBrother said:
Luigi's Final Smash is Much different than Mario's. Thank God Sakurai did that. With Falco, Wolf, and Toon Link having to copy moves (Sheik doesn't count) I thought they wouldv'e made Luigi's a green Mario Finale. We get something better!

Luigi starts to dance while a giant sphere of negative colo takes up alot of the stage. Anyone inside the sphere will move in slow motion and take rapid poison damage. Eventually, Luigi stops dancing and can move at a normal pace to attack slow moving opponents. Note: If you're going against Luigi and your caught in the sphere, you can still get out, and won't take anymore poison damage unless you go back in.

Yay for Luigi being made different. VERY different.

Luigi dances like a drunkard.

King Boo said:
Sorry, KM. The 35 character roster is the complete roster. There are no more. Dr. Mario, Roy, Pichu, and Mewtwo were cut. Young Link is replaced by Toon Link.
You all forget that there still needs to be one more 3rd party character ;)

KingMario said:
King Boo said:
Sorry, KM. The 35 character roster is the complete roster. There are no more. Dr. Mario, Roy, Pichu, and Mewtwo were cut. Young Link is replaced by Toon Link.

Dude, there isn't another 3rd party. The roster is complete. Get over it.

SmashBrother said:
KingMario said:
King Boo said:

Dude, there isn't another 3rd party. The roster is complete. Get over it.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That means megaman is not coming :eek: :'(

Mewtwo was replaced because Lucario is more popular than him. And this time, Sakurai limiting each franchise to four characters. Remember: Popular characters = more sales. Therefore, having Lucario would sell more copies than having Mewtwo. And if Mewtwo DID come back, we'd just another set of clones. And Lucario is looking to be FAR better than Mewtwo. There's also the fact that Lucario is better suited for a fighting game than Mewtwo. Lucario can do all energy attacks that Mewtwo has, but Lucario also has a skill that Mewtwo is lacking in: Close range combat. Now, Lucario is the first Fighting type Pokemon to ever be playable in Super Smash Bros., even though he isn't full Fighting type and his other half is Steel type. But he is more Fighting than Steel.

The bottom line: Lucario > Mewtwo in both popularity, and fighting abilities.

Also:

Darkpaladin of Chaos said:
I will make Lucario my personal punching bag. If I see someone using Lucario, I will focus only on him.

All Lucario mainers beware. You will be hunted down...

This guy, from Smashboards, is gonna hunt down all Lucario players. Lucario mainers, we must stick together, and ensure that our favorite jackal survives. And there are likely more Lucario hunters, possibly walking among us...

Whoah... I have a lot to catch up on... Luigi's role in SSE and overall inclusion is awesome. Falcon's final smash should have been that more epic Falcon Punch from the F-zero anime. Yay for master hand's return. ROB and Wolf should have been ATs IMO... With Ancient minister turning out to be something else... Like red alloy! Mabye... Boo for no Kamek, Megaman or Paper Mario. See you in SSBDS... I hope...

King Boo said:
Mewtwo was replaced because Lucario is more popular than him. And this time, Sakurai limiting each franchise to four characters. Remember: Popular characters = more sales. Therefore, having Lucario would sell more copies than having Mewtwo. And if Mewtwo DID come back, we'd just another set of clones. And Lucario is looking to be FAR better than Mewtwo. There's also the fact that Lucario is better suited for a fighting game than Mewtwo. Lucario can do all energy attacks that Mewtwo has, but Lucario also has a skill that Mewtwo is lacking in: Close range combat. Now, Lucario is the first Fighting type Pokemon to ever be playable in Super Smash Bros., even though he isn't full Fighting type and his other half is Steel type. But he is more Fighting than Steel.

Also:

I will make Lucario my personal punching bag. If I see someone using Lucario, I will focus only on him.

This guy, from Smashboards, is gonna hunt down all Lucario players. Lucario mainers, we must stick together, and ensure that our favorite jackal survives. And there are likely more Lucario hunters, possibly walking among us...

I happen to be one of the Lucario hunters. >:D

Lucario has a special property no one else in Brawl has - the more damage Lucario takes, the more damage and knockback all his attacks do. It seems to max out at 200% damage. A move that normally did 15% damage did 26% damage when he was at 200%, and knocked the opponent back about twice as far as normal.

King Boo said:
Lucario has a special property no one else in Brawl has - the more damage Lucario takes, the more damage and knockback all his attacks do. It seems to max out at 200% damage. A move that normally did 15% damage did 26% damage when he was at 200%, and knocked the opponent back about twice as far as normal.

I've also seen that Lucario can actually walk on the bottom of stages for a short time.

King Boo said:

Also:

I will be maining in this order:

R.o.b
Lucario
Sonic
Meta knight
Olimar

CN, the walking the bottom of a stage... That's called a Wall Cling. Only Squirtle, Sheik, Lucario, and Diddy can do it.

Back