Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

King Boo said:
Pichu DID come back. The Pikachu in Brawl is the Pichu from Melee.

Also: A 2chan poster has supposedly gotten ahold of a copy of the game.

29lbeit.jpg

This is supposedly the game disk.

dgi0xf.jpg

And this is supposedly a picture of the entire starting roster.

This is either real, or a good fake.
You're probably right about Pichu. Because since the current Pikachu has his goggles then that proves it for me.

King Boo said:
Pichu DID come back. The Pikachu in Brawl is the Pichu from Melee.

Also: A 2chan poster has supposedly gotten ahold of a copy of the game.

29lbeit.jpg

This is supposedly the game disk.

dgi0xf.jpg

And this is supposedly a picture of the entire starting roster.

This is either real, or a good fake.
It isnt fake, a dude in japan or china probally got the copy for those game reveiw magazines so they can reveiw it. nintendo power got one of them to.

I like the fact that you can play demos of game without having to buy them on the VC is awesome!

But i think once the time is up you cant play the demos anymore. :( Plus japan gets more demos like fire emblem and mother 3. Go look at the japanese page.

King Boo said:
It's Zelda and Sheik. It's split so one half is Sheik, and the other half is Zelda.
yeah, it might BII zelda, is the only confirmed characters that don't SII clearly

14y8ivp.jpg

Here's the weight list of the confirmed characters from heaviest to lightest. Also, in the bottom left, Mario and Bowser are fighting on Final Destination. Final Destination is now 100% completely confirmed.

65299l.jpg

Everyone revealed so far is a starter, except for Snake and Sonic, which are unlockables.

chibizombie said:
But i think once the time is up you cant play the demos anymore. :( Plus japan gets more demos like fire emblem and mother 3. Go look at the japanese page.

False. And here's why:

Some demos have save data, this proves you can always play them again. The timed ones will just be like timed demos at E3, timed, but always replayable. And the Japanese site always gets it's little perks, like a different video on Thursday's update and little more info, like the music that came with Kirby's Final Smash and two more titles announced, not Japan only.

SmashBrother said:
chibizombie said:

False. And here's why:

Some demos have save data, this proves you can always play them again. The timed ones will just be like timed demos at E3, timed, but always replayable. And the Japanese site always gets it's little perks, like a different video on Thursday's update and little more info, like the music that came with Kirby's Final Smash and two more titles announced, not Japan only.
Well i see th logic in the timed but i think im right with papan because mother 3 and fire emblem (the original ) never came to the us which means japan only probally or its the best chance to play them.

chibizombie said:
SmashBrother said:
chibizombie said:

False. And here's why:

Well i see th logic in the timed but i think im right with papan because mother 3 and fire emblem (the original ) never came to the us which means japan only probally or its the best chance to play them.

Whoever said they can't translate? And what they're showing is Mother 2, just FYI.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I had just made a post, now it's gone!

-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Bowser
-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-Link
-Toon Link
-Zelda/Shiek
-Ganondorf
-Samus/Zero-Suit Samus
-Yoshi
-Kirby
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede
-Fox
-Falco
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard)
-Lucario
-Captain Falcon
-Ness
-Lucas
-Ice Climbers
-Pit
-Marth
-Ike
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Wario
-Pikmin and Olimar
-R.O.B.
-Snake
-Sonic

THE ROSTER. AGAIN

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowHero1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8cEeD7x1Bo

Lucario gameplay videos. WATCH IT AND WEEP CN.

King Boo said:
14y8ivp.jpg

Here's the weight list of the confirmed characters from heaviest to lightest. Also, in the bottom left, Mario and Bowser are fighting on Final Destination. Final Destination is now 100% completely confirmed.

65299l.jpg

Everyone revealed so far is a starter, except for Snake and Sonic, which are unlockables.
WTF why is Yoshi as heavy as Wario?

-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Bowser
-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-Link
-Toon Link
-Zelda/Shiek
-Ganondorf
-Samus/Zero-Suit Samus
-Yoshi
-Kirby
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede
-Fox
-Falco
-Wolf O'Donnell
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard)
-Lucario
-Captain Falcon
-Ness
-Lucas
-Ice Climbers
-Pit
-Marth
-Ike
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Wario
-Pikmin and Olimar
-R.O.B.
-Snake
-Sonic

Roster updated. 35th character revealed to be Wolf O'Donnell from the Star Fox series. So Star Fox has three characters this time. With Wolf, the roster is looking pretty damn good.

Back