-Kirby
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede
-Fox
-Falco
-Wolf O'Donnell
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard)
-Lucario
-Captain Falcon
-Ness
-Lucas
-Ice Climbers
-Pit
-Marth
-Ike
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Wario
-Pikmin and Olimar
-R.O.B.
-Snake
-Sonic

Roster updated. 35th character revealed to be Wolf O'Donnell from the Star Fox series. So Star Fox has three characters this time. With Wolf, the roster is looking pretty damn good.

In my opinion, these are the characters that are good.

Good: Sonic, Snake, Wario, R.O.B., Olimar, G&W, Link, Yoshi, Mario, Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Falcon, Jiggly, Pikachu, Fox, Falco, Dedede, Meta Knight, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, DK, Diddy, Zelda, Ganondorf, Samus, Pokemon Trainer.

Bad: LUCARIO, WOLF, TOON LINK. Lucario is not a famous pokemon at all. He stared in ONE movie. Wolf is a semi-clone and that's FTL, and same with Toon Link. I would've added better represenatives from different franchises.

Oh, Sakurai, how you disappoint me... Your game was seeming so great 'till now.

ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Bowser
-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-Link
-Toon Link
-Zelda/Shiek
-Ganondorf
-Samus/Zero-Suit Samus
-Yoshi
-Kirby
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede
-Fox
-Falco
-Wolf O'Donnell
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard)
-Lucario
-Captain Falcon
-Ness
-Lucas
-Ice Climbers
-Pit
-Marth
-Ike
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Wario
-Pikmin and Olimar
-R.O.B.
-Snake
-Sonic

Roster updated. 35th character revealed to be Wolf O'Donnell from the Star Fox series. So Star Fox has three characters this time. With Wolf, the roster is looking pretty damn good.

In my opinion, these are the characters that are good.

Good: Sonic, Snake, Wario, R.O.B., Olimar, G&W, Link, Yoshi, Mario, Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Falcon, Jiggly, Pikachu, Fox, Falco, Dedede, Meta Knight, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, DK, Diddy, Zelda, Ganondorf, Samus, Pokemon Trainer.

Bad: LUCARIO, WOLF, TOON LINK. Lucario is not a famous pokemon at all. He stared in ONE movie. Wolf is a semi-clone and that's FTL, and same with Toon Link. I would've added better represenatives from different franchises.

Oh, Sakurai, how you disappoint me... Your game was seeming so great 'till now.

I would like moar character of the Yoshi series, like the BABY BROS.! ;D

OMG I was right! Starting tomorrow, the Dojo will start revealing hidden character, stages, and other features not revealed yet.

He doesn't hate the game. He hates three of his characters.

And Falco was made different. Falco has two blasters, Falco Phantasm's distance was increased, and he now throws his Reflector. Therefore it is now a Reflector Boomerang. Think Reflector combined with Link's normal Boomerang from Melee.

And Ganondorf got a new Up B. 8)

Toon Link just has a regular Boomerang. Not a Gale Boomerang like Link.

Mr. Game & Watch's Final Smash is him transforming into a giant octopus.
my.php

Marth's Final Smash is an instant kill. :-\

Ridley wasn't very compatible with the Brawl system. He was tested out as well.

And Wolf... I mean Lord O'Donnell was highly requested. If a character is highly requested, and has more lovers than haters, and can work as a fighter, then guess what? Sakurai has no choice but to put in the game. Infact, Wolf was on the top ten in the poll. That's why he made the cut. Toon Link was requested too. Sakurai was adding characters based on popularity this time. ;)

Pichu may come back now because Toon Link was heard to be a Copy Character so Pichu may be in. Something tells me his Final Smash may be Pichu Bros. which can be his other brother come they touch hands and electrify the others and it will only give Pichu 20% damage :)

Sorry, KM. The 35 character roster is the complete roster. There are no more. Dr. Mario, Roy, Pichu, and Mewtwo were cut. Young Link is replaced by Toon Link.

Awwww :( well at least Jiggly is in and the game is awsome so its good :)

Well news for you guys. It all depends on what u think clone means like if u thought luigiu was a clone in melee then u will be disapointed. Rob is going to be my main but his fs sucks a lot. Rob is a proctile spammer.

chibizombie said:
Well news for you guys. It all depends on what u think clone means like if u thought luigiu was a clone in melee then u will be disapointed. Rob is going to be my main but his fs sucks a lot. Rob is a proctile spammer.

Any characters who have the same attacks of any sort are clones. Luigi's a clone, but he's cool.

Lucario's got some nice Special Moves...

Standard Special Move: Aura Sphere. Like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball from SSBM, it can be charged, the charging animation has a hitbox that does a small amount of damage, and it can be held in the charging animation after it is fully charged. Unlike Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, it moves in a mostly straight horizontal line when fired, and at a faster speed. Its knockback does not seem to be quite as powerful, however.

Side Special Move: Force Palm. Name Unknown (Appears to be Force Palm). Lucario takes a kneeling stance and places his palms in front of himself. After a brief delay he fires a short range burst of of blue energy.

Up Special Move: Extreme Speed. Lucario stops moving for a brief moment and then dashes in a chosen direction.

Down Special Move: Counter. Lucario performs a defensive, tai-chi like, animation. If he is attacked from the front during this animation he teleports behind his opponent and strikes them.

Final Smash: Focus Blast. Lucario flies off the stage, reappears behind, and shoots a large beam. Appears to be aimable.

King Boo said:
Lucario's got some nice Special Moves...

Standard Special Move: Aura Sphere. Like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball from SSBM, it can be charged, the charging animation has a hitbox that does a small amount of damage, and it can be held in the charging animation after it is fully charged. Unlike Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, it moves in a mostly straight horizontal line when fired, and at a faster speed. Its knockback does not seem to be quite as powerful, however.

Side Special Move: Force Palm. Name Unknown (Appears to be Force Palm). Lucario takes a kneeling stance and places his palms in front of himself. After a brief delay he fires a short range burst of of blue energy.

Up Special Move: Extreme Speed. Lucario stops moving for a brief moment and then dashes in a chosen direction.

Down Special Move: Counter. Lucario performs a defensive, tai-chi like, animation. If he is attacked from the front during this animation he teleports behind his opponent and strikes them.

Final Smash: Focus Blast. Lucario flies off the stage, reappears behind, and shoots a large beam. Appears to be aimable.

Close Combat should've been his FS.

Wolf is less of a clone than Falco.

RyadineMHilton said:
Just to put all this clone nonsense at rest, you guys should be ripping Falco apart instead of Wolf. Compared to Fox, Wolf is the least clony as the two of them.

It's pretty well accepted that Lucario and Luigi are not clones of Mewtwo or Mario, for the main reason that they have their own unique A attacks with many unique animations, and some custom B attacks as well. Let's take a closer look and compare Wolf to his counterparts based on what we've seen of his move set so far.

UP B ATTACK
--------------------
Fox: fire fox. A charge followed by a flaming dash in the air.

Wolf: seems like a jetpack. NO CHARGE, just a sudden blast in any direction. This is comparable in difference to Luigi's up B and Mario's. Similar, yet different.

B ATTACK
----------------
Fox: blaster. It fires lasers at rapid speed. The lasers are thin and red and travel very fast.

Wolf: TOTALLY different animation. The lasers are nothing like Fox's. In fact, this move is more like Zero Suit Samus's stun gun. This move is actually not a copy of Fox's blaster at all. The animation is different, the effect is very different. This is a new move.

SIDE B ATTACK
---------------
Fox: Fox illusion. A speedy horizontal dash.

Wolf: Has a similar move, except it goes at a slight 25degree angle. This is indeed a "cloned" move.

DOWN B ATTACK
-------------------
Fox: reflector. It's blue and hexagonal. Hits opponents away.

Wolf: DIFFERENT ANIMATION. Red and has blades that fan out on either side. This probably has much greater offensive power, yet nobody has managed to land it at close range yet. Seems unique enough to be considered a new move.

FORWARD SMASH ATTACK
--------------------
Fox: a leaping heel kick in Tae Kwon Do style. Moves Fox forward a bit.

Wolf: DIFFERENT ANIMATION. A lunging palm strike that covers a great deal of horizontal difference and has substantial lag afterwards, yet starts quickly. This is a totally new move, and is like a cross between Captain Falcon's Fsmash and the illusion move.

UP SMASH ATTACK
--------------------
Fox: flip kick. Covers a semi-circle above Fox's head starting in front of him.

Wolf: DIFFERENT ANIMATION. A jumping upside-down dropkick in the Capoera style that hits above him in a single motion, covering a lot more range above him and slightly to the side as his legs spin into position. Once again, massive range and is a totally unique move.

DOWN SMASH ATTACK
------------------
Fox: a split kick that hits on either side of Fox equally. Fast with lag.

Wolf: DIFFERENT ANIMATION. Wolf swipes low with his claws, hitting in front of him first and then behind. A unique move that's similar in element to Link's down smash.

FORWARD TILT ATTACK
------------------------
Fox: does a quick roundhouse kick in front of him in Tae Kwon Do style.

Wolf: DIFFERENT ANIMATION. Wolf claws at the opponent with a swing of his arm. Lots of lag and it seems almost like a smash attack in its speed and power. Once again...a unique move.

-----------------------
And that's all we've seen of Wolf as of yet, however, it's clear that he's not nearly worthy of the same "clone" title as people have been giving him just because of his red landmaster. If you're going to complain about Starfox clones, go whine about Falco. NOT WOLF.

tl;dr version: Wolf is not as much of a clone as Falco

Wolf IS unique, and only really shares on attack with Fox and Falco, just like how Charizard shares Flamethrower with Bowser.

brawl has been released on japan, but from now, the dojo will reveal the unlockable characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O please, don't put secrets characters on the wiki's main page

ChaosNinji said:
Look, it doesn't matter if it's the same move with a different animation. It's still a cloned move.
I have to agree to but ness is kinda uncloned. So is luigi. *SPOILERS*

The anciant minister is the rob you get to play as. Thats why hes sad that his friendly robs have to die.

I saw ROB special move's video.

I retire everything I might have siad about the poor guy, he's completly and utterly freaking awesome.

Back