Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Why is everyone so picky about jpgs? What's the difference?

Quality. .jpgs = bad quality.

I don't see a difference at all.

And I'd like to know why it'd make a difference at all too.

Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:

When a file is saved in .jpg, it makes weird, fuzzy dots appear everywhere.

It's not noticable on large pictures, but it's murder on sprites.

Try it. Go ahead. Download a picture, then edit it and save it .jpg.

3Dejong said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:

When a file is saved in .jpg, it makes weird, fuzzy dots appear everywhere.

It's not noticable on large pictures, but it's murder on sprites.

Try it. Go ahead. Download a picture, then edit it and save it .jpg.

Ohhh okay. I never have done anything with sprites, so that explains it.

Good.

So far, I'm having a pretty good day resolving disputes and problems.

GIFs do the same thing; but it makes both large photos and small pix looke warped. It makes strange, multicolored dots appear everywhere.

OK, let's get back on topic now!

I'm WAY too obsessed with Brawl. Almost every day, me and my bro. imitate four characters to simulate a Brawl battle. We even play background music. Its actually kinda fun, but we only do it when no one else is around. It gets embarrasing if someone else hears us imitating Brawl characters. :blush:

Pokemon DP said:

I'm WAY too obsessed with Brawl. Almost every day, me and my bro. imitate four characters to simulate a Brawl battle. We even play background music. Its actually kinda fun, but we only do it when no one else is around. It gets embarrasing if someone else hears us imitating Brawl characters. :blush:

*points and laughs*

Smashing the Shy Guys is win. Total win.
Do you think their karts will lie there in a smoking mess like the racers on Mute City? :D

Pokemon DP said:

Ditto.

*cowers*

Dodoman said:
Do you think their karts will lie there in a smoking mess like the racers on Mute City? :D

Probably not. That never happened in a Merio Kart game, so they probably won't. That would be pretty cool, though! :D

SmashBrother said:
Dodoman said:

Probably not. That never happened in a Merio Kart game, so they probably won't. That would be pretty cool, though! :D

that would be awsome

too add to that, they eventually asplode out of nowhere, so you only have to be on your feet, shoes, or whatever else

STAFY IS IN FUCKING BRAWL FUCK YA!

Too bad he and Waluigi are assist trophies....

When I looked at the index and saw Waluigi, I thought "character, character, character!" and was soon pissed off.

However, him stomping characters into the ground is quite lolable.

He probably made Waluigi an assist trophy because Waluigi doesn't appear in Wario Ware and Wario in Brawl is not from the Mario series

Stafy didnt get playable because Sakurai is trying to avoid Japan only characters. Waluigi was made an AT because he has no moveset.

King Boo said:
Stafy didnt get playable because Sakurai is trying to avoid Japan only characters. Waluigi was made an AT because he has no moveset.
Tennis racket?
Bob-ombs?
Swim?

On an unrelated note, I just noticed that the Great Pianta is missing on Isle Delfino. :|

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:
Tennis racket?
Bob-ombs?
Swim?

On an unrelated note, I just noticed that the Great Pianta is missing on Isle Delfino. :|

The statue was removed because to make a Delfino Plaza a more suitable place for fighting. Also, look what I found.

Posted by: BrawlinNess

Hey everyone, I have somewhat good news!

I just finished an AIM convo. with SerebiiJoe (owner of Serebii.net) and I can confirm to you this.

Capt. Falcon is revealed to be in the game along with Ridley (w00t) and Luigi. Ridley is in his Meta-Ridley form and is shown in one shot with Bowser and Dedede and another shot vs. Samus in which he is holding a Home-Run bat. They are the only 3 "new" characters shown and anyone expecting anything else is going to be disapointed.

Also, there are screenshots of what looks to be an F-Zero stage called "Port Town". I've never played the F-Zero games so I'm not sure of its importance. Also, the stage in the E 4 All video is shown again and revealed to be "Ashley Manor". I take it that's Ashley's house from WarioWare? Joe also said there is also a picture of what looks to be "Fountain of Dreams". I'm assuming that a Past Stage like Temple is.

Finally, another picture is shown with the Star Rod and one with Luigi using his Poultergust 3000. It could be his down B or it could be a new item, Joe said he wasn't sure.

Sorry, that's all the help I can give at the moment but I requested that he scan me the images and I will probably recieve an e-mail within the hour. I know for a fact all of this information is real and you may not believe me but I guarantee on Saturday (or even earlier when i can get the scans up), I will have the last laugh.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=127033&page=76

OMG META RIDLEY!? This better not be BS. If it is, I will personally track down BrawlinNess and murder him.

RIDLEY

Back