Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

mball08_071210c.jpg

Diddy: "Let's get rid of this sorry excuse for an update!"

This update satisfied me, because my friends and I have like 15 people playing each day.

60 Days left before Brawl is released in America. That means 43 updates left, providing that Sakurai doesnt stop the updates after the Japanese release.

Hmn hmn. Sakurai is adding more unlockable characters that he's not gonna reveal until after the American release. Not being mean to the aussies and europeans, but they're likely gonna get spoiled. So to be fair to DP and the others, let's NOT talk about any secret characters until Australia and the other places get the game. Or we can make a seperate topic. One for those who have it, and one for those who dont. When every country has it, we delete one of the topics.

Dodoman said:
This update satisfied me, because my friends and I have like 15 people playing each day.

Same'd.

Whenever my cousins and I would play Melee, someone would always have to sit out.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Same'd.

Whenever my cousins and I would play Melee, someone would always have to sit out.
You didn't manually rotate?
<_< >_>

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Same'd.

<_< >_>

Duh.

But when you rotate, that happens too, duder.

Options = BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Ice Climber = AWESOME MUSIC, D00D!! =D I like these music updates, especially since it means more music for my Computer. =P

Pokemon DP said:

Ice Climber = AWESOME MUSIC, D00D!! =D I like these music updates, especially since it means more music for my Computer. =P

HOLY HAND GRENADES!

That's freaking awesome! Love it! I remember playing the original...

Pokemon DP said:

Meh, they've got too many jazz/swing remixes.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Same'd.

<_< >_>

Duh.

But when you rotate, that happens too, duder.

Wasn't this what tournament was for?

Sakurai is pulling updates out of his ass now. Oh and the main menu is fucking ugly. It fuckin phails in comparison to Melee's.

Uniju said:
King Boo said:
Sakurai is pulling updates out of his ass now. Oh and the main menu is *bleep* ugly. It *bleep* phails in comparison to Melee's.

It only looks that way because of .jpg, doofus.

.Jpgs FTL.

It seems like all these major corprations are ruining their sites by saving them jpg.

King Boo said:
Sakurai is pulling updates out of his ass now. Oh and the main menu is *bleep* ugly. It *bleep* phails in comparison to Melee's.

Betcha ten bucks you'll be able to choose ten different menu styles, what with everything being tweakable.

SmashBrother said:
King Boo said:

Betcha ten bucks you'll be able to choose ten different menu styles, what with everything being tweakable.

I'm with smash bro's

with all these adjustings (smash ball, rotation, costumes, etc.) I think they will have multiple menu screens so you can choose which one you like.

:shock:

Is it me, or do i only use correct grammer in this topic?

crystalking said:
SmashBrother said:
King Boo said:

I'm with smash bro's

with all these adjustings (smash ball, rotation, costumes, etc.) I think they will have multiple menu screens so you can choose which one you like.

:shock:

Is it me, or do i only use correct grammer in this topic?

Not even you are using correctly.

I really hope menus are customizable.

Back