Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Pokemon DP said:
He looks like a girl in Sin & Punishment. But the game PWNZ. Seriously.
He looks like a girl in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, too. =|
Lol, that's what I was gonna say.
At first I thought he was wearing a dress... :shock:

PK Starstorm is ok... cant really comment much since I probably wont use Lucas much. But it looks like it will be extremely dangerous on small stages.

King Boo said:
PK Starstorm is ok... cant really comment much since I probably wont use Lucas much. But it looks like it will be extremely dangerous on small stages.
From now on, I'm playing Skyworld and Smashville every time :P

You won't think that when I play as Lucas against you, Dodoman! :evilgrin: Honestly, though, awesome Final Smash for my soon-to-be best character! =D

Pokemon DP said:
You won't think that when I play as Lucas against you, Dodoman! :evilgrin:
Pff. Palutena's Army owns PK Starstorm.
*plays as Pit*

I have an idea. What if we all use our usernames as taunts, then we'll know if we've met someone from here?
:D

Wow Pokemon DP loves low tier characters. I really dont see the point of Final Smashes when items are banned from competitive play. That means no Smash Ball. No Smash Ball = No Final Smash. Lucas looks like he might as least be middle tier, unlike Ness who was a Bottom Tier character. Me? I'll use Fox, Meta Knight, and Bowser. Behold the power of Galaxia Landmaster Transformation!

King Boo said:
Wow Pokemon DP loves low tier characters. I really dont see the point of Final Smashes when items are banned from competitive play. That means no Smash Ball. No Smash Ball = No Final Smash. Lucas looks like he might as least be middle tier, unlike Ness who was a Bottom Tier character. Me? I'll use Fox, Meta Knight, and Bowser. Behold the power of Galaxia Landmaster Transformation!
What is this "competitive play" you keep talking about? Whoever made it up is retarded, items are one of the best parts of the game. Your opinion sucks, items are great. [/Uniju]

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:
What is this "competitive play" you keep talking about? Whoever made it up is retarded, items are one of the best parts of the game. Your opinion sucks, items are great. [/Uniju]

Items are fully based of fortune, which destorys the whole who is best thing.

Thar u hav't

Let's hope that These characters won't appear in brawl because:
1.Megaman-We have samus aran and samus is more deserving than megaman there's nothing excited about megaman except that he's a dork looking guy.
2.Geno-He just appeared in one game and there's nothing magnificient about this guy but just a dork looking doll.

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Items make the game luck based. I hate losing to a less experience player just because a box he threw ASPLODED. Turning items off makes it entirely based on skill. As I said in the tier list topic, this is the official tier list. It goes from Top Tier to bottom tier, from best character to worst.

SSBM tier list
Top tier
Fox
Falco

High tier
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle tier
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low tier
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom tier
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Not having items evens everything out. And thus this tier list was made.

King Boo said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Items make the game luck based. I hate losing to a less experience player just because a box he threw ASPLODED. Turning items off makes it entirely based on skill.
So what? Items are FUN. That's the point of video games, last time I checked. :roll:

Uniju said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Can you PLEASE stop acting like that about me? I never even said crap like "Your opinion is wrong". Stop making things up about people.

It's not making it up, noone can bring up their opinion if yours is that what they likes sucks, without you going into a flamewar spree and telling them to stfu.

As in :

I like bowser jr ^___^

NO HE SUCKS!

But I like him..

NO STFU HE SUCKS HE SHOULD DIE.

Or : I like the Galaxy music. LOL NO IT SUCKS AND IT FAILS THAT YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH YOU'RE WANTING TO OBTAIN IT.

It's not making it up, noone can bring up their opinion if yours is that what they likes sucks, without you going into a flamewar spree and telling them to stfu.

As in :

I like bowser jr ^___^

NO HE SUCKS!

But I like him..

Or : I like the Galaxy music. LOL NO IT SUCKS AND IT FAILS THAT YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH YOU'RE WANTING TO OBTAIN IT.
You saying that you shouldn't flame others for their opinion? If so, I totally agree! =D *offers Hi-Five* =P

Pokemon DP said:

As in :

I like bowser jr ^___^

NO HE SUCKS!

But I like him..

You saying that you shouldn't flame others for their opinion? If so, I totally agree! =D *offers Hi-Five* =P

Lol yes I am.

Hey King Mario!

KingMario said:
Hello King Mario!
Hello SY10
Hello spammers. :roll:

Seriously, they need to confirm Capt. Falcon soon.

Capt. Falcon probably got sent back to secret characters. He's probably unlockable again. And remember this:
Captain Falcon doesnt fall off the stage. The stage falls off Captain Falcon.

Capt. Falcon probably got sent back to secret characters. He's probably unlockable again. And remember this:
WTF? Why do you think Unlockables aren't gonna be revealed on the website?! -_-' There are a huge amount of Newcomers confirmed, so, obviously, not all of them are default. -_-'

Pokemon DP said:
WTF? Why do you think Unlockables aren't gonna be revealed on the website?! -_-' There are a huge amount of Newcomers confirmed, so, obviously, not all of them are default. -_-'

Yeah, Sakurai said third party would be unlockable. That didn't stop Sonic from being confirmed.

Back