Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Uniju said:
Dry Bones said:
I WANT BOWSER JR. :evil:

I hope they stop putting Bowser Jr. in everything.

HE'S JUST SO *BLEEP* RETARDED

Give him a chance.

He may be retarded and annoying, but he has some FTW moves.

Like splattering paint everywhere and becoming Shadow Mario.

He could be like a Zelda remake! Instead of SHeik, he becomes Shadow Mario!

3dejong said:
Uniju said:
Dry Bones said:
I WANT BOWSER JR. :evil:

I hope they stop putting Bowser Jr. in everything.

HE'S JUST SO *BLEEP* RETARDED

Give him a chance.

He may be retarded and annoying, but he has some FTW moves.

Like splattering paint everywhere and becoming Shadow Mario.

He could be like a Zelda remake! Instead of SHeik, he becomes Shadow Mario!

No, that stuff is getting old.

Bowser Jr is just a crappy failed "merge" of the Somuchmorepwnful Koopalings to me.

Whoa, look!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4-9Fw7BK7I
The majority of the video won't interest you, but an interesting bit at the end seems to be the confirmation of Mr. Game & Watch.

Paper Mario
Stage: Flipside
Weight: In terms of weight, Paper Mario is as light as Mr. Game & Watch was in Melee, due to being made out of paper.
Power: Paper Mario's A attack do as much damage as those of Game & Watch, but his B moves are extremely powerful.
Speed: Again matched with Mario.
Moves:

B: Cudge (Hammer)- The Hammer is a powerful weapon. It deals twice as much damage as Paper Mario's other attacks.
>B: Boomer- Paper Mario Mario throws Boomer at the nearest opponent. If this move connects, it hits the opponent with incredible knock back. As strong as Hammer.
^B: Spring Jump- The Spring Jump launches Paper Mario very high into the air. If you land on an enemy on the way back down, it does damage.
vB: Thudley (Ground Pound)- Paper Mario leaps into the air and ground pounds the nearest opponent.

King Boo said:
Paper Mario
Stage: Flipside
Weight: In terms of weight, Paper Mario is as light as Mr. Game & Watch was in Melee, due to being made out of paper.
Power: Paper Mario's A attack do as much damage as those of Game & Watch, but his B moves are extremely powerful.
Speed: Again matched with Mario.
Moves:

B: Cudge (Hammer)- The Hammer is a powerful weapon. It deals twice as much damage as Paper Mario's other attacks.
>B: Boomer- Paper Mario Mario throws Boomer at the nearest opponent. If this move connects, it hits the opponent with incredible knock back. As strong as Hammer.
^B: Spring Jump- The Spring Jump launches Paper Mario very high into the air. If you land on an enemy on the way back down, it does damage.
vB: Thudley (Ground Pound)- Paper Mario leaps into the air and ground pounds the nearest opponent.
Pretty good.

So, Classic Mode, eh, Steve? I hope this means Master Hand is still around.

I do not want Paper Mario.
And I hope they will remove Dr Mario.

One Mario is enough.

Same goes for Link.
Young Link FTL

I didn't say I wanted Paper Mario. But that moveset is pretty good.
AND THATS THE END OF MY SHOW DONK

I think Roy is gone. Which is good. Marth is better anyway. Roy really has no reason to say. He'd still be a clone. Three versions of one character would be bad. And Ike isnt a clone. Ike is basically Roy done right. Roy was put in Melee as advertisement for his upcoming game. And Marth is generally preferred because: He's faster than Roy. He's better at comboing. If you liked Roy, then please switch to Ike. Roy isnt coming back. However Marth will. Getting rid of two characters for one is preposterous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cbX3cmLHhg&NR=1

Watch then, then you'll be convinced that Roy wont come back, but Marth will.

I knew GandW was in a month or two ago. :D Yeh.

I added some spekoolashin on who's getting in to my UserPage. Checkitoutcheckitoutcheckitoutcheckitout.

So, what do you want for stages?

For stages, I just want my Final Destination back. Or a stage that looks like Final Destination. But the stage builder will let us make whatever we want. Here's my idea:

Two ramps with spikes and stuff between them. You use Wario, and use his side B, Wario Chopper and ride the Motorcycle, and you try to jump over the the spikes.

King Boo said:
For stages, I just want my Final Destination back. Or a stage that looks like Final Destination. But the stage builder will let us make whatever we want. Here's my idea:

Two ramps with spikes and stuff between them. You use Wario, and use his side B, Wario Chopper and ride the Motorcycle, and you try to jump over the the spikes.

Hm. Maybe the Subspace Emissary will have minigames like that.

That's pretty much what Yoshi Touch and Go is like. >.>

3dejong said:
King Boo said:

That's the basis of the entire game? :shock:

Dodoman said:
3dejong said:
King Boo said:

That's the basis of the entire game? :shock:

Pretty much.

Except for the fact that you gotta shoot eggs, yup.

Jeff Manning is still the annoucner, right? I hope he doesn't use a different voice from Melee.

Does anyone else besides me want Roy gone? Ya know... Like you agree that Marth is better, and that Ike is replacing Roy... Does any one agree?

And I also want Pichu gone... well Pichu is back in a way (Brawl Pikachu is Melee Pichu). But I dont want a brand new Pichu to appear. Falco can come back but he's gotta be Luigified. Ganondorf is guaranteed, but since all Zelda character are getting their Twilight Princess look, Ganondorf will look like this:
GanondorfTP.jpg

Yup. Ganondorf will look like that. I like that look. And wait- he's holding a sword! Ganondorf can fight with his sword, use magic, and use physical attacks like punches and kicks!

Back