Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

I wanted to have a Pirates vs. Ninjas battle, but there are more Ninjas than Pirates. :(

Pirates: Wario, Wolf
Ninjas: Sheik, Lucario, Meta Knight, Squirtle

How unfair. The pirates have to be Wolf and Wario every freakin' time. :(

SmashBrother said:
Master Lucario said:
Falco: Feh! What's there to worry about? These guys are weaker than overcooked noodles!
Peppy: Mmm? Overcooked noodles? What's that supposed to mean?
Krystal: That's not a very good comparison is it....

Undeniable proof that Falco is Italian.

Noodles aren't just for Italians, but still:

Lawlz!
He sounds like he's english to me :|

...Falco is freakin' Italian, yo.

Falco Lombardi

You call that ENGLISH?! :-\

Pokemon DP said:

Falco Lombardi

I could also be French. Sorta... Like Coulomb (that electrical thing).

Captain Falcon sucks now. Ganondorf is better in every single way. Ganondorf is now one of my mains. If Ganondorf had gotten a sword, he'd be an Ike clone. We don't need TWO slow, heavy swordsmen. I'd rather him be a clone of Falcon than a clone of Ike. And he already plays so well the way he is now, that a sword would nerf him. Sakurai was smart to keep him as a Captain Falcon clone.

Oh, and I unlocked the song Midna's Lament. It's really, really awesome. Makes playing on Bridge of Eldin even better.

Master Lucario said:
Captain Falcon sucks now. Ganondorf is better in every single way. Ganondorf is now one of my mains. If Ganondorf had gotten a sword, he'd be an Ike clone. We don't need TWO slow, heavy swordsmen. I'd rather him be a clone of Falcon than a clone of Ike. And he already plays so well the way he is now, that a sword would nerf him. Sakurai was smart to keep him as a Captain Falcon clone.

Oh, and I unlocked the song Midna's Lament. It's really, really awesome. Makes playing on Bridge of Eldin even better.

You know you aren't Sakurai, right?

Pokemon DP said:

Falco Lombardi

I meant his voice sounds like it has an english accent (or w/e)

Master Lucario said:
I wanted to have a Pirates vs. Ninjas battle, but there are more Ninjas than Pirates. :(

Pirates: Wario, Wolf
Ninjas: Sheik, Lucario, Meta Knight, Squirtle

How unfair. The pirates have to be Wolf and Wario every freakin' time. :(

WTF. That is all I have to day.

Of all the characters that were craptastic in Melee, Zelda got buffed the most. She doesn't need Sheik anymore to be good. She's perfectly capable of functioning on her own.

Zelda could very well be top tier. She's definitely be higher than Sheik, cuz Sheik was nerfed to horrendous proportions.

Pokemon DP said:
How is Toon Link? Is he good, or bad? :-\

Good. He's better than Link. MUCH better. Toon Link has better arrows, his bombs have wider range, his Boomerang is better. He's faster. He's hardly a clone at all, because his important moves are unique, which are his, Dair, Bair, Nair, and Up Smash.

Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

Good. He's better than Link. MUCH better. Toon Link has better arrows, his bombs have wider range, his Boomerang is better. He's faster. He's hardly a clone at all, because his important moves are unique, which are his, Dair, Bair, Nair, and Up Smash.
...:eek:

I don't speak Crazy Smash Fan language... What is a "Dair", "Bair", and "Nair"? :-\

Otherwise, Toon Link sounds AWESOME! YAY!! ^_^

Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

Good. He's better than Link. MUCH better. Toon Link has better arrows, his bombs have wider range, his Boomerang is better. He's faster. He's hardly a clone at all, because his important moves are unique, which are his, Dair, Bair, Nair, Hair, Cair, Fair, Gair, Jair, Kair, Lair, Mair, Pair, Quair, Rair, Sair, Stair, Tair, Vair, Wair, Yair, Zair, Air and Up Smash.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

...:eek:

I don't speak Crazy Smash Fan language... What is a "Dair", "Bair", and "Nair"? :-\

Otherwise, Toon Link sounds AWESOME! YAY!! ^_^

Dair
o
w
n

Bair
a
c
k

Nair
e
u
t
r
a
l

Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

Sheesh. I'm tired of you saying clones aren't clones. THE DEFINITION OF A CLONE IS SOMEONE WITH THE SAME SPECIAL MOVES.

Yeah but Toon Link (I haven't played it but I do know info on him from WW and some from Brawl) may be a sort of clone but for one his bomb looks way diffirent and there explosion is diffirent and, two his boomerang ain't no clone attack theres a diffirent between a normal boomerang and a gale Boomerang. Thats my opion so don't kill me :-\

Orgrim Banhammer said:
Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

Sheesh. I'm tired of you saying clones aren't clones. THE DEFINITION OF A CLONE IS SOMEONE WITH THE SAME SPECIAL MOVES.

what isn't toon link case

McDimentio said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:
Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

Huh?

Pokemon DP said:
McDimentio said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:
Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:

Huh?

Back