Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

But that is the official, look what some guy comented on that box art.

This is the official cover, just released today.

Dry Bones said:
But that is the official, look what some guy comented on that box art.

This is the official cover, just released today.

He probably is lying...

I said this in the Sonic in Brawl topic. Here it is in more detail from Masahiro Sakurai himself.

Today I have some good news and some bad news. Let's get the bad part out of the way first, shall we?

As many of you may have already heard, we have had to delay the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl by just a little bit—it will now be launching on February 10th in the Americas. I know that many of you will be disappointed by this news, but please understand that the extra development time will enable us to make the game the best it can be. It is my earnest hope that you will all be enjoying this game for many years, and we are all working very hard toward that goal.

Phew. Now for some good news to tide you over.

The forthcoming E for All event will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center beginning October 18.

And it appears that this event will display the first ever public playable version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I am planning on having people play the game—but with limited character selection.

The problem is Sonic. What to do... I suppose if we’re going to all this trouble, perhaps we should make him playable.

Oh, yes. And for those of you who come to play, please remember—you tap the Control Stick to do Smash attacks.

Have fun!

The new release date is February 10, 2008. At least we have Super Mario Galaxy to keep us alive until then.

that's bad, but like you say, WII have the galaxy, before I forgot, there will return the ice flowers, but they will transform mario in an ice humanoid that can walk on the water (because it freezes every step, duh) an even the club nintendo forum, put some videos about them, but I don't wanted to see them, because they contains much spoilers

Uniju said:
King Boo said:
I said this in the Sonic in Brawl topic. Here it is in more detail from Masahiro Sakurai himself.

Today I have some good news and some bad news. Let's get the bad part out of the way first, shall we?

As many of you may have already heard, we have had to delay the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl by just a little bit—it will now be launching on February 10th in the Americas. I know that many of you will be disappointed by this news, but please understand that the extra development time will enable us to make the game the best it can be. It is my earnest hope that you will all be enjoying this game for many years, and we are all working very hard toward that goal.

The forthcoming E for All event will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center beginning October 18.

And it appears that this event will display the first ever public playable version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I am planning on having people play the game—but with limited character selection.

The problem is Sonic. What to do... I suppose if we’re going to all this trouble, perhaps we should make him playable.

Oh, yes. And for those of you who come to play, please remember—you tap the Control Stick to do Smash attacks.

Have fun!

The new release date is February 10, 2008. At least we have Super Mario Galaxy to keep us alive until then.

Galaxy is gonna be way better then Brawl anyway, if it wasn't for Sonic being in it, I might not even get Brawl...

I think they'll be the same. And I think that they had shown us Sonic as a cover-up for the delay.

King Boo said:

Have fun!

You can't put qoutes on another topic! They should stay on the ones they are on.

Lario said:
King Boo said:

Have fun!

You can't put qoutes on another topic! They should stay on the ones they are on.

What the waffles?

Of course you can...

In Soviet Russia, quote quotes YOU!!

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
King Boo said:

Have fun!

What the waffles?

Of course you can...

In Soviet Russia, quote quotes YOU!!

Look at teh rules then

Getting back on topic, I'm not THAT upset over the delay, since there's a lot of crap coming out in November. It would've been too much had they stuck with the December release.

But February seems too far. I would've settled for January sometime.

This is the new discussion for anything related to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which I posted so that we don't need a new topic every time we think of something different to discuss. Talk about characters, the delay, stages, items... even the... Pimp King... >_>
Well, Brawl talk away. :bowser:

(P.S. That poll's set to last until the end of 2008. That way, all continents have a chance to vote.)

As my signature can tell, I really hope Ashley make it as a playable character ever since her theme song was confirmed, Even if she has an exact likehood of 4% of making it.

Back