Mario Party Haters

Padre Ramón said:
I see nothing wrong with these final Mario Parties. I've played all (except for 3) and they were all as great as the next one.

I enjoyed all the Mario Parties I played (4-8 and DS), but I think 8 could have done better.

Mario Party would be such a bore if my sister wasn't here!

Mario Party DS also had WAY better DS Download play than Mario Kart DS.

Cosmopolitan said:
Mario Party DS also had WAY better DS Download play than Mario Kart DS.

Yes, I can't say no.

Honestly, I don't really hate the Mario Party series per se, but I do have a beef with Mario Party 5 being my least favorite of the bunch.

Yoshiwaker said:
PokemonMaster said:
*throws Yoshi Plush out the window*
*GASP*
YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yoshi used to be cool but now he looks like demented frog. I'm sure you will agree if you play Super Mario World. Also Yoshi's voice has become all weird over time.

MeritC said:
Honestly, I don't really hate the Mario Party series per se, but I do have a beef with Mario Party 5 being my least favorite of the bunch.

Why do you dislike 5? It's my fave, just wondering.

Green Fire said:
MeritC said:

Why do you dislike 5? It's my fave, just wondering.

I didn't say that I hated Mario Party 5, it's just that I didn't like how the installment in question was laid out game wise.

The method for getting capsules is purely luck-based. You could get hit by your own crummy capsule, and you couldn't even throw it behind you. At least you could throw them very far, and the characters wouldn't waste spaces for placing capsules.

I liked orbs better.

And then, there were the cruddy Bowser capsules and Chance capsules that appear from time to time.

I'm really glad they removed the Fortune Space, or the MISFortune Space. It mostly hinders people in first place, especially that darn coin/star exchange.

The Fortune Space was awful; I hope some people feel the same way too.

Back