Mario Party Haters

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I didn't like the serious lack of Donkey Kong later on, though. Not that I like him, but I like beating him up with his other friends, Waluigi and Wario.

You know, Donkey Kong should return as a playable character while Rosalina replaces his spot.

And BTW, people that hate Mario Party need some friends.

^Good, because I like Mario Party too!

Sh1ny EL3 said:
Ms Mowz! said:
I like Mario party

Your lack of hate is disturbing!

Why? I like Mario Party too. People can have their opinions

I like Mario Party 6 Story Mode for two reasons. Number 1 no minigames were replayed and number 2 Wario was on every stage and rolled bad numbers like 1,2,3. ;D :wario:> Stupid dice. Hi I'm Daisy.> :daisy:
DIE STUPID NON STOP TALKER> :mario:

I've played as Mario throughout the series. I haven't played 1,2,3 yet. THE N64 IS UNDERATED!!!!! WHYYY!!!!!!!! > :'(

What? People always said the N64 are better than the more recent ones

I love the MP series overall. I wouldn't say that it's "winding down" just yet, because although 8 wasn't that great IMO, I thought DS was quite fun. I actually like the later ones more than than N64 ones, TBH. 7 is my fav, and 6 is a close second. Advance is definitely my least favorite. 8 just isn't as entertaining to me, but I still like to play it from time to time. The only one I haven't played so far is 2, but it seems interesting with the costumes and such. I look forward to it.

And to the idea of Rosalina replacing DK's duties...that's actually a good idea. Maybe there could even be a Galaxy-themed board with her as the host.

PokemonMaster said:
Hi I'm Daisy.> :daisy:
DIE STUPID NON STOP TALKER> :mario:

What a...random time and place to post something like that. -_-

Ms Mowz! said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Sh1ny EL3 said:
Ms Mowz! said:
I like Mario party

I agree. I enjoy it.

It is different from other Genre's. And that's the main thing to enjoy your games ;)

I played Mario Party 4, Mario Party 6, and Mario Party 8. I wish they had more playable characters, like in the Mario Baseball series. However, I love Mario Party.

40 characters in Mario Party would be awesome, but unrealistic. I was thinking they add Donkey, Diddy, and the Baby Mario Bros. in the next game. The Baby Mario Bros. are the only characters that appeared in Double Dash, but not in Mario Part series at all (I'm not sure about Petey Piranha, but w/e)

Ultramariologan said:
Ms Mowz! said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Sh1ny EL3 said:
Ms Mowz! said:
I like Mario party

I agree. I enjoy it.

It is different from other Genre's. And that's the main thing to enjoy your games ;)

I played Mario Party 4, Mario Party 6, and Mario Party 8. I wish they had more playable characters, like in the Mario Baseball series. However, I love Mario Party.
Yeah exactly. It's fun to play with friends

Not only that, but it's fun to kill Wario

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I agree. In fact I play minigame mode just to see him go ''WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH''. If the Mario Party Series die without Baby Mario
and Baby Luigi it'll be pretty sad. :'( I don't understand how people hate them. I don't know even 1 person who doesn't like it.
Nintendo should put their heart in to putting Goomba and Koopa in it.

Mario Party would be great if my aforementioned characters got in, and they got some neat alternate costumes, much like Mario Party 2. Oh, and it also stays away from Mario Party 8's type of game.

I appreciate the effort that gets put into every type of minigame, and how creative most of them tend to be.

PokemonMaster said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I agree. In fact I play minigame mode just to see him go ''WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH''. If the Mario Party Series die without Baby Mario
and Baby Luigi it'll be pretty sad. :'( I don't understand how people hate them. I don't know even 1 person who doesn't like it.
Nintendo should put their heart in to putting Goomba and Koopa in it.

What really makes no sense is that people complain about the babies, yet they praise Dry Bones (essentially a ripoff of Koopa Troopa) and that people fail to realize Baby Mario's manliness.

I really don't understand those who hate Mario Party, maybe except for those that play only the latest ones.

Maybe because the Mario Party haters have no friends at all and are the same people who praise SMG2 relentlessly. I really though Mario Party was better than SMG2, and people should look at it from a multiplayer perspective. Single player experiences will NEVER be like multiplayer ones.

Cosmopolitan said:
Maybe because the Mario Party haters have no friends at all and are the same people who praise SMG2 relentlessly. I really though Mario Party was better than SMG2, and people should look at it from a multiplayer perspective. Single player experiences will NEVER be like multiplayer ones.

Especially if you have a twin sister that's around all the time.

Exactly. But hey, that's just me. Of course there will be people like me, and of course there will be SMG2 lovers/Mario Party haters out there.

Yeah I see a lot of Mario Party Haters with no friends mainly because they hate Mario Partying. They all hate each other and get Ds, C-. in EVERYTHING! They tend to like Yoshi... I saw one kid in Grade 7 with a T Shirt of Mario Party. Many people complain about Mario Party 6 for no reason. :'( I just rented Mario Party 2 for the N64 and I think Nintendo should bring costumes back with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.
*throws Yoshi Plush out the window*

There's nothing wrong about Yoshi in the first 3 Mario Parties. Mario Party 4 and onward is where they screwed up.

Wario is always funny in all Mario Parties he appeared in, though.

I see nothing wrong with these final Mario Parties. I've played all (except for 3) and they were all as great as the next one.

Well, I actually liked the later ones better simply because you can play in team battles, which suited my sister and I.

Back