Top 10 Best and Worst minigames in the Mario Party series

I still beat the easy computers most of the time, though, but that obviously doesn't result in a great function control stick.

Rapid input button minigames are better, but not a lot. At least they are better than luck minigames.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I still beat the easy computers most of the time, though, but that obviously doesn't result in a great function control stick.

Rapid input button minigames are better, but not a lot. At least they are better than luck minigames.

Any minigame is better than the luck minigames.

MP8 even stated "this game is pure luck" in the minigame´s explanation whenever a luck-based one appears.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Yeah in Mario Party 7, two of the single player Bowser minigames are heavily luck-based. Tunnel of Lava! is the only 1P Bowser minigame in which you have high odds of winning. And of course, the minigames based on the Hot Potato game (such as Bob-ombic Plague) are quite luck-based as well.

Vine Country is also a pain, since even if you do avoid all the falling objects, you'll STILL lose to DK if you don't tap the A button fast enough. The other 1P DK minigames in MP7 are less difficult.

MnSG said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Yeah in Mario Party 7, two of the single player Bowser minigames are heavily luck-based. Tunnel of Lava! is the only 1P Bowser minigame in which you have high odds of winning. And of course, the minigames based on the Hot Potato game (such as Bob-ombic Plague) are quite luck-based as well.

You kidding? Even the easy computers zoomed through all of them as if they were nothing. I myself swept through Slot o Whirl, that treasure chest minigame, and Tunnel of Lava like nothing, and I'm not good at slots or anything.

I loved the Bowser games Magmagical Journey, Funderwall, and some other obstacle course one. I forget which game, but those were awesome.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
You kidding? Even the easy computers zoomed through all of them as if they were nothing. I myself swept through Slot o Whirl, that treasure chest minigame, and Tunnel of Lava like nothing, and I'm not good at slots or anything.

You're only given 30 seconds for those mini-games though. In Treasure Dome!, there can be times in which you'll constantly get the wrong treasure chest. When that happens, odds are, you'll be losing that mini-game.

Likewise, in Slot-O-Whirl!, you need to time the slot hits real good if you want that key icon to pop up. For slot reels two and three, luck will end up taking over.

At least in Tunnel of Lava!, you can take out all the Mecha-Koopas before the 30 second timer expires.

Fast Food Frenzy for Wario burgers!! (BLEH!)
I love that Minigame MP6 were you are on this raft were you start killing everyone!!

Mario's Puzzle Party!? In Mario Party DS, all Wario had to do is randomly place those blocks down in one spot to win! It seriously works (and it seriously doesn't work at times too)

Wario was on Super Mario Advance For the Game Boy Advance! Go Fun Run and spinies that make Wario squel AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Or BUH! I hate Cheep Cheep Chance and that Fruit Game with a mic.

:wario: :wario:
Wario looked at the rest of this post!

Wario wasn't in Mario Party Advance at all.

That's why Mario Party Advance sucked

PokemonMaster said:
Wario was on Super Mario Advance For the Game Boy Advance! Go Fun Run and spinies that make Wario squel AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Or BUH! I hate Cheep Cheep Chance and that Fruit Game with a mic.

I've been able to survive those Cheep-Cheep related minigames, but I guess that's because the CPU can be rather stupid on the easier skill levels.

MnSG said:
PokemonMaster said:

I've been able to survive those Cheep-Cheep related minigames, but I guess that's because the CPU can be rather stupid on the easier skill levels.
haha yep I can see your point

Back