The most annoying level

The Earth Temple on Zelda : The Wind Waker. I was so happy when I got out of it, it was so boring. :P

The Perfect Run on Super Mario Galaxy 2

Everything on I Wanna Be the Guy: The Movie: The Game. I can't even get past the first boss, Mike Tyson.

General Grievous said:
Joke's End in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

Ugh...the bad memories just came flooding back.

Devil Jin said:
New Christmas Yoshi said:
Sling Pod Galaxy is my least favourite level of all time and always will.

Lakebad temple was also very annoying.

I see what you did thar. Or it was unintentional. But whatever.

Perfect Run on SMG2, hardest thing I played
It was supposed to be a typo but then it was the Lakebad Temple because of how bad it was, even worse than the Water Temple.

Skyward Yoshi said:
Devil Jin said:

It was supposed to be a typo but then it was the Lakebad Temple because of how bad it was, even worse than the Water Temple.
No.

Just no.

I mean, the Lakebed Temple isn't even that bad anyways. After all, you're able to swim and the Iron Boots are easier to put on and take off (not that you even need them that much anyways).

Yoshiwalker said:
Skyward Yoshi said:
Devil Jin said:

No.

Just no.

I mean, the Lakebed Temple isn't even that bad anyways. After all, you're able to swim and the Iron Boots are easier to put on and take off (not that you even need them that much anyways).
Most of the Lakebed Temple's difficulty comes from poor level design anyway, whereas the Water Temple is a thing of exquisite perfection, so there's really no comparison. In fact, just about everything hard about Twilight Princess was poor design, and most of the time there's some cheap trick to use to get out of having to cope with Nintendo's failings.

Bubblegloop Swamp — Banjo-Kazooie. I fucking hate Mr.Vile the Crocodile's minigame in that level. That level alone has caused me more deaths than any other level in Banjo-Kazooie ever has, even including Rusty Bucket Bay.

GigaKoloktos said:
Adabat Jungle Joyride Night Act 4(Wii).

One of the hardest levels of the game, my god, I mean, I just fell so many times.
That one is easy. I find Chaun-Naun night stages hard though.

GigaKoloktos said:
The hardest part of Chun-nan for me was the Titan. The water was less bothersome to me than in Adabat Act 1/2, and the pits were only trouble due to the Titan, unless you're either stupid or daring to get a treasure.
I found it hard because Sonic kept jumping over the rocks and into the water.

GigaKoloktos said:
Stellar Way in Kirby's Epic Yarn. Not because it's difficult, but if you're aiming to get three stars in beads here, you better be a good platformer. My gosh there are so many pits and possibilities you fail at that.
oh well you should try beadrix's bead collecting part.

stage is the halberd

have fun at collecting that many beads.

Back