The most annoying level

Animal Antics from DKC2
That Squawks part is ridiculous.

The part in Luigi's Mansion where the power goes out. Ghosts will constantly come out and attack you in every room, (good thing you can just shine your flashlight on them to make them disappear), Toad is gone during this time preventing you from saving which can be a real pain in the butt if you get a power outage in real life or you need to stop playing for whatever reason. I guess I should be thankful that the mirrors can be used to teleport you back to the foyer.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The Lion King (SNES) level 2. Extremely hard, even though it's such an early level. The part where you have to ride the ostrich is especially hard, and the monkeys don't make it any better.
That level is so fun though! D:

The one I can't stand is the Elephant Graveyard.

And lol@the monkeys. OOPS WRONG MONKEY, GUESS IT'S GOING TO THROW ME BACK AT THE BEGINNING HRRRNGH

The Sonic Adventure 2 Battle stage where you must collect the Emeralds within a 5:00 time limit. Goodness, it takes me a while to find all 3 of them, but this is overkill.

This has probably been mentioned but I hated the Water Temple in OOT. It was so annoying having to pause every 5 seconds and put on the iron boots then take them off again. I got a freaking headache from that place!

The PAL/Trilogy version of Metroid Prime Trilogy. The bottom level of the Phazon Mines. Three Missile Expansions and a Chozo Artifact. Infinite Fission Metroids. Only 8 Power Bombs max. Need I go on?

That Sinking Feeling in Crash Bandicoot:The Wrath of Cortex.

The controls suck and you take lots of damage and when you get in a positon to take aim at the ships you are supposed to sink you gain lots of damage

Sling Pod Galaxy is my least favourite level of all time and always will.

Lakebad temple was also very annoying.

Luigi's Purple Coins in SMG1. For some reason, I don't find the SMG2 one nearly as annoying, even with the clones...

Gloria's Theatre from Psychonauts. It may have been funny at times, but it just wasn't fun.

I would say Grandmaster Galaxy: The Perfect Run, but frankly, Donkey Kong Country Returns's Jagged Jewels has to be even worse.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Sling Pod Galaxy is my least favourite level of all time and always will.

Lakebad temple was also very annoying.

I see what you did thar. Or it was unintentional. But whatever.

Perfect Run on SMG2, hardest thing I played

That one level in Super Mario Bros.:the Lost Levels where you are greeted by a Hammer Bro. immediately after a pixel-perfect jump. This happens TWICE in that level.

Back