The most annoying level

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I can remember posting this before, but it doesnt seem to be in this topic so:

Ball levels in SMG

Absolute ass
I know how to make these levels easy as cake. Begin by placing the Wii-remote in the palm of your right hand, with the cord that goes from the Wii-remote to the Nunchuck placed between any two of your fingers. From this position, have the Wii-remote pointed upwards, and grab the thing on the cord that's closest to the Wii-remote between the two fingers you previously choose. You should now grab the Wii-remote with your left hand. This will make the Wii-remote look like a joystick on an Atari 2600 controller, and your hand will be like the thing the joystick is supported by. This should make every ball level in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 easy as all hell.
Imagine that the joystick here is the Wii-remote, and that your hand is the plastic that supports it:
joystick_vectorized.png

Yoshidude99 said:
Shroob Castle. Too many enemies!
I love this place. When I did my 'Babies only-run' — i.e. only using Baby Mario and Baby Luigi — I grinded there for countless hours, eventually stopping when the Baby Mario Bros. were at level 42.

Most of the enemies in it are all right except for the Soul Bubbles because I find them reallly hard to dodge.

I finf Bouldergiest Daredevil run easy as Mario and Luigi. I've never died on it and did it first go. I don't see why so many people make a big deal out of it.

Random Blue said:
Sling Pod Galaxy was tough. I had to have a friend help me!

And I can't beat the Bouldergiest Daredevil Run. Now, I'm a perfectionist, so I refuse to move on in the game.

Speaking of perfectionism, The Perfect Run. The less that is said about it, the better.
The key to beating the Sling Pod Galaxy is this: Have patience. That is really all I can say about that one.

Bouldergiest Daredevil Run isn't that bad either. All you've got to do is this:
  • Run around him clockwise, making sure that the 'circle' that you are running in overlaps where the third stalagmite is going to erupt.
  • Whenever he stops with his shenanigans: Make sure to always dodge the rocks like a maniac, only catching the safe ones whenever possible.
  • Twirl the black ghost like a maniac(of course!), and make sure to dodge any attacks he might unleash at you while doing so.
  • If SUCCESS: Repeat steps 1-3 until boss = dead. IF FAIL: Go to step 5.
  • Learn his attack pattern. It's a rather simple one, and it rarely changes at all.

The Perfect Run's difficulty is overrated as fuck. You really only need to keep these hints in mind while playing it:
  • MOVE CORRECTLY
  • DO NOT DIE
Yoshidude99 said:
I find Bouldergiest Daredevil run easy as Mario and Luigi. I've never died on it and did it first go. I don't see why so many people make a big deal out of it.
Also: this^

RandomYoshi said:
Random Blue said:
Sling Pod Galaxy was tough. I had to have a friend help me!

And I can't beat the Bouldergiest Daredevil Run. Now, I'm a perfectionist, so I refuse to move on in the game.

Speaking of perfectionism, The Perfect Run. The less that is said about it, the better.
The key to beating the Sling Pod Galaxy is this: Have patience. That is really all I can say about that one.

Bouldergiest Daredevil Run isn't that bad either. All you've got to do is this:
  • Run around him clockwise, making sure that the 'circle' that you are running in overlaps where the third stalagmite is going to erupt.
  • Whenever he stops with his shenanigans: Make sure to always dodge the rocks like a maniac, only catching the safe ones whenever possible.
  • Twirl the black ghost like a maniac(of course!), and make sure to dodge any attacks he might unleash at you while doing so.
  • If SUCCESS: Repeat steps 1-3 until boss = dead. IF FAIL: Go to step 5.
  • Learn his attack pattern. It's a rather simple one, and it rarely changes at all.

The Perfect Run's difficulty is overrated as *bleep*. You really only need to keep these hints in mind while playing it:
  • MOVE CORRECTLY
  • DO NOT DIE
Yoshidude99 said:
I find Bouldergiest Daredevil run easy as Mario and Luigi. I've never died on it and did it first go. I don't see why so many people make a big deal out of it.
Also: this^
Exactly

The following levels in I Wanna Be The Guy

The Beginning of the Adventure
The Graveyard
Guy Industries Tower
Dracula's Castle
Path to Kraidgief's Hideout
The Factory
Tourian
Road to The Guy

Evil Magikrazy said:

The Graveyard
Guy Industries Tower
Dracula's Castle
The Factory
Tourian
Road to The Guy
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is just a game about memorisation. If you memorise all levels, then it's not that difficult.

GigaKoloktos said:
Shroob Mother Ship or whatever it's called.
"Oh, we'll put an enemy you've never fought before and that you don't know *bleep* about its attack pattern, and make you fight 5 of them per fight."
They where easy to beat and my favourite enemies in the game.

Hailfire Peaks in Banjo-Tooie. I've always hated the fire side of it, and the ice-y one isn't any better either. My main problem with the fire side is the slim pathways that you have to carefully traverse, while getting attacked by those fire things that ride on magic carpets. The fire hands that are there are also a source of great annoyance. I know that you can kill them easily with a well-aimed Ice Egg, but I usually don't care to do so.

RandomYoshi said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

The Graveyard
Guy Industries Tower
Dracula's Castle
The Factory
Tourian
Road to The Guy
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is just a game about memorisation. If you memorise all levels, then it's not that difficult.
That's true, except for Dracula. He's completely unpredictable.

Yoshidude99 said:
GigaKoloktos said:
Shroob Mother Ship or whatever it's called.
"Oh, we'll put an enemy you've never fought before and that you don't know *bleep* about its attack pattern, and make you fight 5 of them per fight."
They where easy to beat and my favourite enemies in the game.
Not to me. They practically beat the adults entirely, and the babies suck in most battles when they're alone. Seriously, the first time you fight something, it's usually the hardest.

GigaKoloktos said:
I'd include a Silent Realm in this thing but they aren't too annoying. So I guess that the Night Palace from Sonic and the Secret Rings. It made a good job in being a somewhat hard level, and the control scheme of the game doesn't help-
Yeah it was a bit annoying I find the pirate level harder though.

Back