The most annoying level

Zae said:
Every level in lion king the game for SNES.

I agree with this.

Especially the level where you ride that flamingo thing?

Quickie-la said:
Zae said:
Every level in lion king the game for SNES.

I agree with this.

Especially the level where you ride that flamingo thing?

Don't forget about annoying gorillas and fighting Scar.

RandomGuy said:
My bros. are level 42 and 43 so I'm not going to worry. 8)
You could could beat the the Dark Star Core without having to take out Dark Bowser more than once at that level, that's if you are lucky and that you use the Magic Window.

Yoshidude99 said:
Then use the Jump Helmet. I can kill him in one turn with that.
Ignore him, the Jump Helmet is only to be used if you do not have enough SP for the Magic Window and the Falling Star.

New Super Yoshi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Then use the Jump Helmet. I can kill him in one turn with that.
Ignore him, the Jump Helmet is only to be used if you do not have enough SP for the Magic Window and the Falling Star.
What? I killed him with Jump Helmet because I suck with Magic Window.

Guess what, Yoshidude99! My bros' sp is like up to 80, so I can use my Magic Window along with my 13 Star Candies!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thats fine I just find Jump Helmet more effective and easier because it is like Trampoline from the previous game which I can score loads of damage with. If you find your strategy good then use it.

I have to say The Overthere and Outer Space from Super Paper Mario. I got confused from going in circles all the time and I got lost plenty of times. >_> They're my least favorite chapters of SPM.

KarinaTheSammerGirl said:
I have to say The Overthere and Outer Space from Super Paper Mario. I got confused from going in circles all the time and I got lost plenty of times. >_> They're my least favorite chapters of SPM.

I hated Chapter 4 more than I did 7.

KarinaTheSammerGirl said:
I hated the Overwhere too. Outer Space is my favourite chapter though.

Now that I think about it those ROLL THE BALL levels in super mario galaxy are REALLY annoying.

Diddy Kong said:
Donkey Kong Arcade in DK64 also Mad Jack boss
Seriously? That was only four levels.

BUMP.

Almost anything involving supports in jump ultimate stars...

SERIOUSLY WHY THE SUPPORTS DISAPPEARS WHEN A SINGLE PUNCH IS DONE TO THEM.

and worse some of all are really cheap...

Back