What games should be on the 3DS?

Obviously.

I think it's better to end the blah about how much User 101 hates Pokémon, and get concentrated on what games people want to see on the 3DS.

User 101 said:
Let's just say if they did make a Pokemon game for the 3DS and I had a 3DS, I would not buy it.

News flash.

Anyway, I'd rather have a good co-op(or competitive) action rpg, perhaps with open world and different starting points.

Of course my dream is very unlikely.

Aqua Soul said:
I'd like a Pokemon Yellow remake. A new feature I thought of was being able to travel to Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova once you've beaten the Elite 4 and get even more badges and become the champion in those regions as well.

There could be some kind of airport or railway station or some place that links Kanto to Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova, while you can just walk to Johto.

How about some hybrid Ruby-Red or Sapphire-Blue? That way we don't have to worry about buying remakes of FireRed/LeafGreen and Ruby Sapphire.

Seems pointless making remakes of FireRed/LeafGreen considering they were remakes themselves.

I'd love a remake of Ruby and Sapphire though. Hoenn was pretty much my favorite, except replace the PokeNav with the Vs. Seeker.

I know it's not likely for remakes of Kanto, but it would be nice. I suppose I'm biased because of nostalgia...my first Pokemon ever was Squirtle on LeafGreen, etc, etc.

The Vs. Seeker was amazing. And didn't return in Black/White for some reason. >:-/

Yeah, lack of the Vs. Seeker is why I've given up on White. :(

Anyway, getting back on topic, I'd like a remake of Super Mario Sunshine kind of like how Super Mario 64 was remade for the DS, except DK replaces Wario and the Kremling Krew also plays a role in this game.

Dr. Javelin said:
How about some hybrid Ruby-Red or Sapphire-Blue? That way we don't have to worry about buying remakes of FireRed/LeafGreen and Ruby Sapphire.

they would have to do a lot to a rse remake though.

Overall terrain was just bad and a lot of people don't like the majority of the games surfing idea either.

I think they'd make a Ruby/Sapphire remake, with Kanto included.
Why? Because they went to Kanto in the Anime, during the Hoenn Saga.
But the Kanto I mean, would not be taking Gym Battles, but something like one huge Battle Frontier, like in the Anime.

It's highly possible this will not become true, but it's still a nice idea, IMO.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I think they'd make a Ruby/Sapphire remake, with Kanto included.
Why? Because they went to Kanto in the Anime, during the Hoenn Saga.
But the Kanto I mean, would not be taking Gym Battles, but something like one huge Battle Frontier, like in the Anime.

It's highly possible this will not become true, but it's still a nice idea, IMO.

I'd rather have all regions with extra content added to each.

Actually, a pokemon game where you can CHOOSE a region first, beat its elite and later visit the others sounds good too.

I kind of want Nintendo to revive some of their old series for the 3DS, like the Ice Climbers (with an actual plot and throw in a few adventure game elements), and I think the Earthbound/Mother series is long overdue for another game, preferably with Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo to return on a new adventure.

Aqua Soul said:
I kind of want Nintendo to revive some of their old series for the 3DS, like the Ice Climbers (with an actual plot and throw in a few adventure game elements), and I think the Earthbound/Mother series is long overdue for another game, preferably with Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo to return on a new adventure.

Wouldn't work.

The mother series is official seen as ended. Especially since mother 3 was a sequel to mother 2/eb.

Okay, maybe it's too late for Earthbound/Mother, but still, I think the Ice Climbers need to be brought back with their own new game. Pit was put in Brawl and Nintendo has another game for the Kid Icarus series, so I don't see why other old-school Nintendo characters can't come back.

User 101 said:
In my language, Pokemon is offensive.
Sorry for double posting but you do know this can get a lot of hatred on to you. Just chill out. If you don't like it don't talk about it. Have you seen me say Call of Duty sucks nobody should play it!!! DUUUURRRR..........

After I played Super Mario Sunshine for the first time, there should be a remake of that game. I even tilted the controller (in accident) too look around instead of the control stick.

Back