What games should be on the 3DS?

A collection of old Mario remakes.

Like, a game with a SMB, SMB2, SMB3, SMW, SM64, SMS.

I especially would like to see a "New Super Mario Bros. 2" (based on Super Mario Bros. 2) for the 3DS. I hope one does get made for the 3DS as there seems to be a repetition between the NSMB titles (NSMB DS = remake look of Super Mario Bros., NSMB Wii = remake look of Super Mario Bros. 3). It would be interesting to see Subcon and its inhabitants revived once again as well as the opportunity to play as the four classic Mario characters once again.

there is a lot of things i want and expect of the 3ds.

I'd like a new metroid for one, a side scrolling one pertaining to the elements of Super Metroid.

I also expect a new version of pokemon b/w on the 3ds, since there isn't much they can do with for the ds due to b/w already taking max size of the ds cartridge.

Wouldn't mind seeing some new rpg titles either. Specifically action rpgs but we'll see.

Propeller Toad said:
I especially would like to see a "New Super Mario Bros. 2" (based on Super Mario Bros. 2) for the 3DS. I hope one does get made for the 3DS as there seems to be a repetition between the NSMB titles (NSMB DS = remake look of Super Mario Bros., NSMB Wii = remake look of Super Mario Bros. 3). It would be interesting to see Subcon and its inhabitants revived once again as well as the opportunity to play as the four classic Mario characters once again.

NSMBW is based on NSMB.

No, NSMBW is a totally new game, with another engine.
You simply can't port a DS game to a Wii, as these 2 are totally different architectures.

Back