What games should be on the 3DS?

Ornithologist Mario said:
I really want a Super Mario Sunshine remake.

Wario's Woods? That's way too farfeched

It's actually very well done and was one of my favourite games when I was a child. It was unique in the sense that you are actually controlling a character (additionally this character was Toad) in a puzzle game. Unfortunately, this game was never the success that it was meant to be as it came too late on the NES. I would really like to see what Nintendo can do to this game if they recreated Wario's Woods on the 3DS.

Wario's Woods would not be a bad idea! Nintendo should revive somewhat obscure games.

Super Mario Galaxy 3D seems like it would just compress the original's graphics and make them look bad.

A 3D Pokemon game would be nice.

Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon
Why do you hate Pokemon so badly?

Yoshiwalker said:
Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon
Why do you hate Pokemon so badly?
I think it's boring and stupid.

Whoa whoa whoa...you hate Pokemon? Yes, it's a little juvenile, and boring at times. But all RPGs are boring at times. Is there anyone on the planet who enjoys level-grinding? Pokemon has a "kiddie" exterior but is really complex once you get into it.

Well, he has a right to hate it. I mean, I got tired of Pokemon.

I'll simply ignore the PokéHate.

>>Dr. Javelin
A 3D Pokémon game?
Super Pokémon Scrumble is coming out to the 3DS.

I'd like a Pokemon Yellow remake. A new feature I thought of was being able to travel to Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova once you've beaten the Elite 4 and get even more badges and become the champion in those regions as well.

Stupidity, not stupidness. If you're going to insult something, get it right.

I meant specific reasons. Boredom and stupidity are pretty vague.

Back