Doesn't look good for Mario Sports Mix........

You've heard the saying "don't judge a book by its' cover," right?

Ever heard of the term spoiler-free? You can't judge a book by its cover after all. Though it is odd that Solid Snake and Sonic both appeared on the box art for Brawl, despite being unlockables.

Maybe, but their playability had already been revealed ahead of time on the Super Smash Bros. Dojo, I believe.

MnSG said:
Ever heard of the term spoiler-free? You can't judge a book by its cover after all. Though it is odd that Solid Snake and Sonic both appeared on the box art for Brawl, despite being unlockables.
They got enough hype as it is.

Zoycite said:
I'm not very interested in this game (or any other recent spin-off title) myself, but there's one thing about it that caught my attention: An online multiplayer mode.

...Online Multiplayer? If it truly has that then whatever the roster is it will be fun to play.

Besides, Mario Spin-Off character rosters don't matter that much. If a certain person or a favorite enemy is disincluded (Unless for some reason Nintendo disincludes a very popular character both major and minor) someone will complain for about a day or a week and then be done with it. Other game rosters like Fighting games matter more. But saying stuff like "flying koopa should of been in mario lacrosse" (Just using Lacrosse as a silly example) just doesn't matter that much

MnSG said:
Well, they were heavily emphasized in the previews leading up to the game and were even in the game intro and instruction manual.

It's basically Nintendo saying, "Guys, look! We got third-party characters in this! THIRD-PARTY CHARACTERS!"

The cover looks pretty decent (the colours are a bit plain but it's still appealing-though Toad was cut off). The wifi logo definately guarantees something-perhaps we'll get a pretty good wifi mode in this game.

The box art looks pretty good, a bit bland though, a background would be nice.

I'm disappointed with the boxart. It's too boring for me. It's basically just gameart pasted in there.

Hope this isn't the final. Ugh.

*still hopes for Baby Luigi's playable inclusion*

I guess we have another Mario Kart Wii or Bower's Inside Story again, huh? Since when was white Nintendo's favorite color anyway? Ever since they changed their red logo to a gray?

The boxart still could be subject to change. The American or the European boxart might be different.

I think it looks fine with Mario dribbling like Kobe.

But why do we have to face Waluigi's crotch again? lol

Mario Hoops 3-on-3 has a different box for Japan, Europe, and North America, so this game probably will too (considering the fact that both games are from the same company).

No, it doesn't. The only reason for me to buy this at the moment is dodgeball.

Can anybody understand the word REHASH! I'll give you a fine example of this, Mario power tennis... OK good game. Mario power tennis, NEW PLAY CONTROL! It has the word all over it. Nintendo isn't even making the dam game, Square enix is. "Oh, there's dodgeball, I'm goona drop 49.99 for a sports REHASH with Mario in it." If mario could talk, he would say, "What the Hell".

Maybe I'm judging it to much right now. I might eat my words when it comes out. How the hell do I know, it might be fun.

I'm getting it, because Wario + Toad (could be replaced by Baby Luigi) + Mario + Waluigi don't mix very well, and they would get in a lot of fights. Hence, dodgeball. Expect major injuries (inflicted on one person)

Back