Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, it's an old copy that was chewed up by some Japanesse guy's dog. When ever you turn it on, the "SMAAAAAASH!" sound plays and the screen turns dark.

I wish the McCain and Obama Politicial debate was a westling match. (Yes I am awear it ended)

Granted, but your the referee...that could get ugly

I wish that I had 999,999,999,999 trillion dollars.....

Granted. All of the money crushes your body.

I wish I lived in the universe of TF2 and survived by eating Sandviches and Spy Crabs.

Granted. It turns out that somehow when he gets banned he becomes dictator of the world.

I wish I could be in DKC.

Granted, nobody was expecting it to come so soon, so nobody shows up.

I wish we had one of those RPG style forum games.

Granted, you wished for nothing, therefore you get nothing.

I wish there was a reality show where they make PETA members spend 50 days working in a slaughter house. (That would make good TV)

Granted, your Wii crashes from the awesomness when you try to download EarthBound.

I wish I didn't have to go camping for the week with my family.

Granted, you get to go on a vacation to North Korea. (On a side note, will you have internet access?)

I wish that Uniju would stop being a commie pedo.

Granted. It sucks as much as the DS one. (Yes I hate the original one)
I wish that New Super Mario Bros DS Didnt Suck.

Granted, all the messages release a virus that crashes your computor and you can never use it again.
I wish that Nintendo would start making sequals to games that we actually want them to.

Granted, but the sequels are so popular Nintendo keeps making more and more, and after the first year, they're still good, in the second year, they become average, and in the third year every sequel by Nintendo doesn't sell and are always panned by critics and Nintendo almost goes bankrupt and sells itself to Microsoft and all 1st and 2nd party developers become 3rd party developing for all systems.

I wish for a fish in a dish that is quite delish.

Granted, but your passport expires 2 seconds after you enter and they kick you out.

I wish wishes came true.

Back