Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted but there is no fuse

I wish this thread will stop

You are so sophisticated and intelligent that the rest of your tribe of Yoshis see you as a traitor for favouring western ideals over their ancient traditions, and they burn you alive.

I wish for a cute girl with no ill intentions to bake me chocolate chip cookies.

Granted, but it's so epic and winfull that it won't fit in the internet, so I can't actually give it to you.

I wish I didn't need to wish for anything.

Granted, but I bump into a switch that triggers a trapdoor which you fall through.

I wish I had a magic eightball.

Granted, but you get it because someone drops it on your head from 300 stories above and it kills you.

I wish that I could travel through time as I please.

Granted, but you travel to the time of the dino :yoshi: 's and they eat you alive.

I wish I could run even FASTER!!!

Granted, but since it revolves around you, you aren't in the atmosphere, and you die from lackof oxygen.

I wish Quidditch was real.

Who?

Granted, but you due because it kicks you in the head.

I wish I could be the very best, like no one ever was.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Granted, but you die because it kicks you in the head.
fix'd

Granted, you travel across the land, searching far and wide for a pokemon that never comes.

I wish that stupid theme song would stop playing in my head...oh no...hand...what are you doing? Not the youtube lin-*shot*

EDIT: Thanks to your stupid wish I now have a playlist of a certain thirteen songs playing off of youtube :mad:

:roll:. Granted, but you spend all your time listening that you don't post here again.

I wish I could stop listening to Pokemon theme songs, yes, they're still stuck in my head.

EDIT: I also started a Pokemon-watching marathon thanks to your stupid lyrics thing D:

I'm dead but not at that song!

I wish "thriller" would play out of every sound device in the universe that everybody in the universe would dance like michael jackson and have their heads explode in a soiwer of confetti afterwards!

Back