Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but it doesn't last long.

I wish that Bop changed his name to babies suck, neither of us gets banned, and he doesn't delete his account,

Granted but than Bop Never posts
I wish Noah was no longer able to make wishes

Granted. You die.

I wish for a plank, a lightbulb, a door handle and a 20% off coupon.

Granted but you lost those items in a fire
I wish for the ability to make any wish i want with out consequences

Granted, but you get kicked out of this game.

I wish to get kicked out of this game.

Granted. You finish it quickly.

I wish that somebody could play baseball with me.

Granted, but everyone hates you.
I wish that Bop would change his name to Babies' suck, neither of us gets banned, Bop doesn't delete his account, and Bop continues posting.

I wish that Bop would change his name to Babies' suck, neither of us gets banned, Bop doesn't delete his account, Bop continues posting, and the site doesn't shut down.

Granted, but you die afterwards.

Granted, but you get the cookies that computers use.

I wish that I could see my friend again.

Granted, but you only get one more wish.

I wish for taco bell that hasnt been ruined and isnt cold.

Granted, but somebody steals it.

I wish that I was 12 years old again.

Dex Holder said:
Granted but you can't assess Facebook.
I wish I wasn't a midget.

Don't know what that is, and I don't care about Facebook.

Baby Time said:
Dex Holder said:
Granted but you can't assess Facebook.
I wish I wasn't a midget.

Don't know what that is, and I don't care about Facebook.

Granted and everybody hates you and you get the shit kicked out of you everyday
I wish for nothing

Granted, but your life still sucks.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish. It does not get destroyed in any way, shape, form, or fashion before I eat it. Everyone reads this wish. I do not lose my ability to taste. I don't become a vegetarian after watching a documentary on killing pigs

Granted but you soon die from an unrelated illness
I wish for nothing

Granted, nothing means that you lose both eyes, ears, arms and legs.

I wish that I could see my friend again, which is female this time.

Since the giant wish wasnt actually granted, I'll grant it now. I had to grant the old wishes because the new ones were coming too fucking quickly and were all the fucking same.

@dexholder Granted, you are now a giant, towering over the tallest buildings. Everyone runs in fear, and you are forced to live in the northern reaches of canada and russia in order to avoid stepping on random people. You have no worries about food, though, as you can easily reach into the oceans an pluck out a whale to snack on. You live a happy life of isolation in the northern reaches.

@nabber you get one slice of bacon. that is all. no eggs, nothing to go with the bacon, just one perfectly cooked slice of bacon and nothing else. enjoy the rest of your life without wishes and only once slice of bacon.

@ambush bug, you live a perfectly normal life without wishes and die of old age, not too old, but not too young, enjoy.

@baby time you only see your friend for five minutes as you are passing by in a car and you never see her again. Enjoy.

I wish to have some ice cream that wont melt, wont get stolen, and isnt expired or dangerous for me.

Granted but you get the wrong flavor
I wish for q to appear in every word

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish. It does not get destroyed in any way, shape, form, or fashion before I eat it. Everyone reads this wish. I do not lose my ability to taste. I don't become a vegetarian after watching a documentary on killing pigs. I do not soon die from an unrelated illness.

Back