Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but they can't grant wishes.

I wish that people will stop repeating wishes. Like this.

[quote author=Baby Hater]I wish that I had a Wii.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Peach]Granted, but it breaks.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Hater]I wish that I had a Wii, and it would not break.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Luigi]Granted, but somebody steals it.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Hater]I wish that I had a Wii, it would not break and it would not be stolen.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Mario]Granted, but it is pink, a color you don't like.[/quote]
And so on.

Granted, but Mario Super Sluggers ceases to exist.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon.

Lord Ghirahim said:
Granted, but Mario Super Sluggers ceases to exist.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon.

What did Mario Super Sluggers have to do with my wish? I could just choose another username.

Granted, but it tastes awful.

I wish that people will stop repeating wishes, like the way I am doing. It ruins the fun out of the game.

Granted, but your Wii explodes.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious.

Granted. You die immediately afterwards.

I wish for death.

Granted, but you are reincarnated as a janitor.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would.

Granted, I give up.

I wish for this topic to change this game.

Granted, but now I just make wishes that plan for every eventuality possible without a build-up, so it's even more boring for you.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish.

Granted, but the bacon is burned and destroyed by accident.

I wish that bacon is banned.

Granted, but are all your friends.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish. It does not get destroyed in any way, shape, form, or fashion before I eat it.

Granted, but it gets derided for being a midget.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish. It does not get destroyed in any way, shape, form, or fashion before I eat it. Everyone reads this wish.

ta;dr

I wish for Mario Kart 7 to come out on the DS, have Single Player VS Mode, replace Metal Mario with Dry Bowser and change Balloon Battle to what it was in Mario Kart DS.

Granted buy you are prohibited by law from playing it
I wish for a blimp

I wish that Bop would change his name to Babies suck.

Granted, but you the blimp falls from the sky and you die.

Granted, but he gets banned.

I wish for the clock to turn back to September 2009.

Granted but it only affects you cause you are stuck in a time loop
I wish my blimp would not crash

Granted, but you don't have a blimp.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish. It does not get destroyed in any way, shape, form, or fashion before I eat it. Everyone reads this wish.

Granted but you lose the ability to taste
I wish i had a non crashing blimp

Granted, but you are stuck in the sky forever.
I wish that Bop would change his name to Babies suck and he wouldn't get banned.

Granted, but you die in battle.

I wish for bacon. I don't lose anything as a result of eating the bacon. No one else gets bacon. I don't gain or lose weight before, during, or after the bacon-eating. There is no shortage of any food of quality before, during, or after the bacon. It is NOT turkey bacon. There is nothing other than a small amount of salt on the bacon. The bacon is cooked properly. I don't have to risk my life to get the bacon. The bacon was cooked properly five minutes ago, and I don't have to wait to eat the bacon. It tastes perfectly delicious. I don't die any earlier or later than the average life expectancy of a human male in the USA circa 2011 would imply I would. No one gives up on this game after this wish. It does not get destroyed in any way, shape, form, or fashion before I eat it. Everyone reads this wish. I do not lose my ability to taste.

Granted but you become a vegetarian after watching a documentary on killing pigs
I wish i had a penguin

Granted, but he doesn't like you.
I wish that Bop changed his name to Babies suck, and he doesn't get banned or delete his account.

Back