Bowser Jr.7/105/103/10
Petey Piranha7/103/109/10
King Boo3/107/109/10
Dry Bowser9/103/107/10
Dry Bones7/105/101/10
King K. Rool10/100/109/10
Kritter8/102/106/10
?????7/105/107/10

Note 1: Although King K. Rool's vehicle has a 0/10 acceleration stat, that doesn't mean it can't accelerate. It just means that it has the hardest time accelerating among all of the characters' vehicles; understandable, considering its perfect top speed.

Note 2: ????? is a reference to a bonus vehicle that would be usable by any character, regardless of weight class.

I wonder what the special items could be.

King Boo and Petey Piranha should receive an item stealer, such as Petey Piranha's Piranha Plants and King Boo's Boo. The plants can make the kart go underground, like how the Boo makes you disappear.

Baby Peach and Baby Daisy's special ability should be screaming so loud that all the racers have their vision impaired because the screaming is making them lose focus.

On the more serious thought, I don't know what kind of powers Baby Peach and Baby Daisy posses? Maybe they can get a huge heart or flower that allows them to leap great heights, like the feather.

Wario's special should be farting. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's special should be the Chain Chomp again.
I'll spend $120.80 on it IF they allow a item test course where you can customize the courses your own way and plop random characters on to the track.

You here that Nintendo? Now make it NOW! Or the guys below are gonna come out of my DS and destroy Superstore! -> :wario: :luigi: :mario: :yoshi: :bowser: :peach: :goomba: :lakitu: :koopa: :waluigi: :toad:

Or... face the wrath of Daisy's voice! ( I don't have anything against Daisy)
:daisy: < HI I'M DAISY!
So make it quick Nintendo!

>>Stooben
Isn't it possible to make set a smiley limit per post then?
I mean, it's possible in IP.Board 3.1.x.

I don't understand how "Hi I'm Daisy" is so annoying. I find Yoshi in Mario Kart Wii 100x more aggravating.

I am sure that Nintendo will not recycle the voices from an old Gamecube game. They might make a new variant on it, though.

I don't really find any of the voices aggravating, I hardly even hear them. I don't mind Yoshi's and I haven't heard Diasy say 'Hi, I'm Daisy' While racing.

Nurse Joy said:
>>Stooben
Isn't it possible to make set a smiley limit per post then?
I mean, it's possible in IP.Board 3.1.x.
It is possible, but I don't have the power to do it. I may ask Porplemontage to do it.

On-topic: I would love to see a track based (somehow) on Joke's End, but I know that's never going to happen.

Also, I think Hammer Bro. and Boomerang Bro. would make a neat pair.

that would be cool
I would like to see a warioware track were you have to do challenges every 1/2 a lap and if you fail you fall of

Fire Bro. would be kind of pointless if you were to include special items: Mario and Luigi already get fireballs. At least hammers and boomerangs would be unique.

Possible items list...

Normal Items

Banana
Green Shell
Red Shell
Blue Shell
Spiny Shell
Mushroom
Triple Mushrooms
Fake Item
Blooper
POW Block
Star
Lightning

Special Items

Fireball (Mario & Luigi)
Heart (Peach & Daisy)
Egg (Yoshi & Birdo)
Bullet Bill (Baby Mario & Baby Luigi)
Chain Chomp (Baby Peach & Baby Daisy)
Golden Mushroom (Toad & Toadette)
Triple Shells (Koopa Troopa & Koopa Paratroopa)
Illusion Ball (Shy Guy & Boo)
Star Barrier (Rosalina & Luma)
Bob-omb (Wario & Waluigi)
Giant Banana (Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong)
Bowser Shell (Bowser & Bowser Jr.)
Plunder Chest (Petey Piranha & King Boo)
Bone Hammer (Dry Bowser & Dry Bones)
Klaptrap Swarm (King K. Rool & Kritter)

Item Notes

1: The Blue Shell behaves the same way as a Green Shell, except for that it'll freeze anything that it touches temporarily.
Blueshellmsc.PNG

2: Triple Shells can either be green, red, or blue.

3: Illusion Ball makes the kart temporarily invisible, and creates illusions of the kart to throw off opposing players. Homing items completely ignore the invisible kart, and go after the illusions instead. However, items can still affect the invisible kart.

4: Star Barrier protects the kart from all items, and their effects (including explosions). The item lasts for 15 seconds.

5: Plunder Chest steals up to two items from a random opponent. However, it can't steal the following items...
5-1: Spiny Shell
5-2: Triple Mushrooms
5-3: Star
5-4: Lightning
5-5: Bullet Bill
5-6: Chain Chomp
5-7: Golden Mushroom
5-8: Triple Shells
5-9: Plunder Chest
MP3_PlunderChest.gif

6: Bone Hammer creates a shockwave, which will flip over any racers who are close to the kart using this item. It can also cause racers to lose their items.

7: Klaptrap Swarm summons Klaptraps, which will attack a nearby opponent. The target of this item will slow down dramatically, and will not be able to use items for 15 seconds.

8: Chain Chomp used to be Baby Mario's and Baby Luigi's special item. That item is now used exclusively by Baby Peach and Baby Daisy, while Baby Mario and Baby Luigi receive the Bullet Bill instead.

Crackin355 said:
I don't really find any of the voices aggravating, I hardly even hear them. I don't mind Yoshi's and I haven't heard Diasy say 'Hi, I'm Daisy' While racing.
Same!!

Legend of Lily said:
he uses it on the wii with a GCN controller
He failed...

Yeah, GameCube Memory Cards can be hard to come by nowadays. Fortunately, I still have mine during the past 10 years.

Back