Double Dash 2?

Baby Peach is alright when she's in a proper role, like Yoshi's Island or Mario and Luigi. But she doesn't belong in spin-offs.

And Baby Daisy is just a stupid way to fill up space in MKWii.

Double Dash was awesome, so I do think there should be a mode in MK3DS where you could race with two characters, but not a whole new game like that. I honestly don't understand why nobody likes DD though, its the best in the series!

Fawfulfury65 said:
Double Dash was awesome, so I do think there should be a mode in MK3DS where you could race with two characters, but not a whole new game like that. I honestly don't understand why nobody likes DD though, its the best in the series!

COMmy selection sucked hard, though. And the physics are sometimes...weird. Like, the Parade Kart can sometimes spin on its back or stay wheel-side up for a brief moment (though weird = good).

Plus, the COM had a tendency to cheat during Double Dash, especially during the beginning of the race where they speed past you, even if you had a double dash.

I would want one, but they probably wont make it. Also what system would it be on wii? If so, are the graphics going to be the same.

Just b/c of the roster u r mentioning i'd have to say yes. We just had Mario Kart Wii and a Mario Kart 3DS is too soon I think. Therefore, a different concept would be better.

However, I think that the Luma/Polari duo should be Toad/Toadette. Then the roster would be perfect.

EDIT: Also Dry Bones should be lined up with Hammer Bro, not Boo.

Luma accompanies Rosalina, so there is no need for it to be a playable character.

What's per? lol

I think Mario Kart Wii should have had a "Double Dash option", all the modes but with Double Dash, but that's just me, I love the idea of 2 characters to a kart.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Yeah, Double Dash was the best.

Double Dash was great in unique concept and innovations it had to the series. The only horrible innovation was the cursed Winged Spiny Shell.

If they were to create another Double Dash, please, oh please make me race against other people that are not heavyweights!

I would buy a dd 2, it should have all the mkwii characters in it but more
and you could have miis as well

Motorbikes with sidecars!

Roster-wise...

Mario (medium)
Luigi (medium)
Peach (medium)
Daisy (medium)
Yoshi (medium)
Birdo (medium)
Baby Mario (light)
Baby Luigi (light)
Baby Peach (light)
Baby Daisy (light)
Toad (light)
Toadette (light)
Koopa Troopa (light)
Koopa Paratroopa (light)
Shy Guy (light)
Boo (light)
Rosalina (medium)
Luma (light)
Wario (heavy)
Waluigi (medium)
Donkey Kong (heavy)
Diddy Kong (medium)
Bowser (heavy)
Bowser Jr. (medium)
Petey Piranha (heavy)
King Boo (heavy)
Dry Bowser (heavy)
Dry Bones (light)
King K. Rool (heavy)
Kritter (medium)

light: 12
medium: 11
heavy: 7

Legend of Lily said:
what pairing though?

Default pairings would be...

Mario + Luigi
Peach + Daisy
Yoshi + Birdo
Baby Mario + Baby Luigi
Baby Peach + Baby Daisy
Toad + Toadette
Koopa Troopa + Koopa Paratroopa
Shy Guy + Boo
Rosalina + Luma
Wario + Waluigi
Donkey Kong + Diddy Kong
Bowser + Bowser Jr.
Petey Piranha + King Boo
Dry Bowser + Dry Bones
King K. Rool + Kritter

While this is an interesting idea, I'm still having doubts of a MK: DD follow-up.

Although I'm liking the combination possibilities shown here.

Back