Super Mario Wiki Steam group

new steam beta ui looks dope
you should totally get it

My personal favorite FPS games will always be Bioshock Infinite and Team Fortress 2, both of which are in my top 5 favorite games.

You might like Bioshock, I personally didn't like it that much but it's a good game and lots of people like it. I also enjoyed Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars: Battlefront II, and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Also Halo: Combat Evolved but that's not on Steam, you'd have to pick up the PC copy from Amazon or something like that. Dunno how much that would cost.

Xanthium said:
I need advice for fps. What are the good ones?

Garry's Mod, Half-Life 1&2 (although I've actually never played 2 but if it's nearly as good as the first one it's damn great), Metroid Prime Trilogy (wait that isn't on Steam is it?), and of course:

All FPS games of id software prior to Doom 3 (actually I've lost count after Quake so lolol).

Dr. Javelin said:
Team Fortress 2 [...] Star Wars: Battlefront II

these two are my favourites. tf2 is free, too, so that's a plus.

IcicleRain said:
Stargazing said:
IcicleRain said:
Stargazing said:
I know I sound weird, but what's Stream?

I can't tell if you're joking or not
Please clarify
I'm actually being serious.
I haven't exactly heard of it yet.

Well first off, it's Steam, not stream
it's basically where you can buy a load of pc games and play them with friends
Well I don't use PC.
That basically explains everything.

dota 2 is great if you're into rts or rpg

actually i can't really explain why dota 2 is fun. it's weird. you just gotta try it

it's free too so you don't have to spend money to try it out or anything

Hackmon said:
I now have a Stream account. My username is DragonFreakgm68. I have no idea how often I am actually going to use it, but it's a thing now.

Also, if you can't find me, creep on Smasher's profile.

sent you an invite.

Also, does anyone wanna play Payday (heist or the 2) with me?

I don't think I've mentioned I had an account before here, but on Steam my username is Icemario. I've had one for years, but I only really started using it once I got 100% Orange Juice, and that's all I really use Steam for right now. I might look into getting other games at some point, but eh.

*sigh* I wish I could get some games... but I'm broke! ;-; Ah well, maybe next year.

(P.S. There's also a mobile app for you people who don't know)

Back