Super Mario Wiki Steam group

I don't know whether to jump for joy or throw my computer out the window before i spend all my mon-

HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE 2 EPISODE 1 AND 2 FOR ONLY 3 BUCKS EACH.

Holy crap these sales.

I'm looking at Portal bundle o.o

best buy's store had a major pricing error yesterday, and I snatched up a copy of metro last light for a penny, that's right, one cent

now that was legendary

Well the Portal Bundle is down to $6 in today's daily deal.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Good, both Terraria and Castle Crashers are down to 75% in the Daily Deals so I can buy both of them!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/masterofspinies/

made new profile because lost password w/e add me kids please

I've joined. I only have demo's and tf2.

I have an idea for an event.

A TF2 Deathmatch!

Anyone?

sadly xephfrag is down and we have no whereabouts of the stooben
so idk i guess we could go to a pub server or something but something like a 4v4 with mwiki ppl would be cool

press that button on my sig to add me quickstyles

Shall I add a Halloween TF2 Deathmatch event? Sadly, I will not be available.

RAZZOOM said:
We can make one, can't we?

Servers cost quite a bit of money each month to host. I don't remember the exact amounts, but unless someone here has the money to pay each month, we're not making a new server unless Stooben comes back.

I think he means making a server from in-game, which, unless you casually have Google Fiber, would be real bad idea considering we're from different parts of the world.

Xpike said:
I think he means making a server from in-game, which, unless you casually have Google Fiber, would be real bad idea considering we're from different parts of the world.

I don't think that's what he means, it seems like he just doesn't really have any knowledge of how creating TF2 servers works

MCS said:
Xpike said:

I don't think that's what he means, it seems like he just doesn't really have any knowledge of how creating TF2 servers works
technically xpike is right but the concern is more that his connection is too unstable and probably not fiberoptic to make it not lag

well i tried that and it started lagging with like ~5 people in the server, plus the fact its a few gb of server software to download so i dont think its a good idea

you could look at youtube tutorials on how to host and let us know the results but i doubt anyone here is going to attempt to do so and would rather go on a public server and play

in all honesty i think itd just be easier if we just gathered and played on a pub but if youre dedicated to making your own server then i say go for it

Back