Super Mario Wiki Steam group

We could probably find empty servers to fill up that have no ads or bots

Sure, I'm just waiting on Darkdrazer before I buy myself a copy. He planned to buy a four pack for me, him, Turb and Marty. So hopefully it catch sales before January 3. If that doesn't happen then I'll buy my copy.

I bought Monaco for a heap of you because it's fun and I want people to play it with.

Sergeant Sillies said:
Sure, I'm just waiting on Darkdrazer before I buy myself a copy. He planned to buy a four pack for me, him, Turb and Marty. So hopefully it catch sales before January 3. If that doesn't happen then I'll buy my copy.
cool

Jasmine said:
I bought Monaco for a heap of you because it's fun and I want people to play it with.
dipls ;-;

Mario4Ever said:
I really should get back to playing that.
id pls

So I got Left 4 Dead 2 for free at some giveaway on Steam. Looking for people to play with. I have the disadvantage of using a pad, and not a proper mouse, so my reactions are slow... I joined the game group today.

I'm surprised at how much Achievements I unlocked today. A spiffing 6:

- Crass Menagerie
- Septic Tank
- Club Dead
- Qualified ride
- Great Expectorations
- Fore!

And I'm very close from unlocking Chain of Command, by 4 Zombies.

So I got steam again. Tf2 might work, I haven't tried it yet but my laptop meets minimum requirements.

Now I get to look at all these cheap games I can't play, anytime I want. lovely.

If you have trouble getting TF2 running, talk to me and I can get you a nice autoexec.cfg set up to make your game at least somewhat playable, at the cost of drastic graphical decreases.

Contra(dictory) said:
If you have trouble getting TF2 running, talk to me and I can get you a nice autoexec.cfg set up to make your game at least somewhat playable, at the cost of drastic graphical decreases.
I'm not too techno-savvy so i don't know what that means, but if I have trouble I'll take you up on your offer. Thank you.

I'm downloading it now so we'll see how it goes. My ID is Crackin355 by the way.

Ritsu Tainaka said:
awesomenauts is a dollar
u should get it
its awesome
i got it because it was a dollar

my brother tells me it's sorta like a 2D platformer moba, but that sounds like a stretch to me

really? awesome

i'll have get around to playing it, although right now i'm trying to play bioshock infinite and mass effect first

why does steam have to give me so many games to buy? i can't play them all fast enough :_(

Back