Super Mario Wiki Steam group

Wait, why would Steam have an app?/

actually you can turn the graphics way down on dota if you want, i keep mine low enough to keep a good framerate

you'll want a good internet connection though

Anna said:
actually you can turn the graphics way down on dota if you want, i keep mine low enough to keep a good framerate

Oh hey, I might try that then.

I tried Dota the other day and my computer couldn't handle it at all.

yeah it defaults to high graphics i think, but if you go to the settings (the little gear button in the upper left), go to the video/audio tab, and go to advanced tab in the upper left, you can edit the texture quality. you can also slide the bar down there until you reach an acceptable level

also your framerate definitely picks up if you turn shadow quality to medium or low

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Whats dota 2 anyays?
it's an rts where you only control one unit (...usually), so it's actually more like an rpg

you're put on a team of five and your goal is to destroy the enemy base before the enemy destroys yours

it's incredibly complex and difficult but it feels very rewarding when you win or pull off an awesome move

Dota 2 is a pro waifu simulator, and Pudge is hands down the best waifu of all and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

Lol I've just got a newsletter from Humble Bundle, and appearently Final Fantasy XIII is coming to Steam! Yay I actually don't think that game was that bad and now I finally get an opportunity to play the whole thing.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
have you heard of league of legends before?

its very similar to that
excuse me, dota came before league of legends, thank you very much

learn your moba, feeder scrub

plz i know that

its just that lol is more popular

which does not come to my delight because lol fans suck

It's a bit hard to describe without playing it for yourself, partially because there's currently 108 unique playable characters available (note: the latest addition, Techies, aren't shown in this pic) in a metagame constantly evolving and changing with new strategies and combos. Dota 2 also has one of the most vibrant competitive scenes in E-sports, supported by Valve themselves.

also since it's made by Valve, Dota 2 has a lot of personality, charm, and humour to give the characters and their backstories that extra bit of intrigue.

just uhh, if you do ever play it, don't expect to know it all even after the first few months of playing. The rabbit hole goes deep with this game.

Crocodile Dippy said:
also since it's made by Valve, Dota 2 has a lot of personality, charm, and humour to give the characters and their backstories that extra bit of intrigue.

...I never knew that Dota was by Valve.

Interesting

Back